Got A Spare $3.99?

The Icon

It's a Miracle!

- Michigan's own Insane Clown Posse and their Juggalo Championship Wrestling promotion will be debuting on iPPV with "Hatchet Attacks" this Saturday, March 26.

The Internet Pay-Per-View will be held at The Rave in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn't mention in the original post if the event is being shown live or pre-recorded. Anyone have any idea?

Reason I'm asking is because I really enjoy ICP's commentary on the JCW dvds and I would be interested to see how they perform when doing it live.

• Paid Members
It doesn't mention in the original post if the event is being shown live or pre-recorded. Anyone have any idea?

Reason I'm asking is because I really enjoy ICP's commentary on the JCW dvds and I would be interested to see how they perform when doing it live.

Me too, Dopper.

I would imagine them doing it live would be no different, it's usually comes accross as a few mates having a laugh, basically abusing anyone in the ring at the time. Comes off very natural.

None of the commentary they do for the shows post event seem to be scripted at all in anyway, so I don't think it would be any different.

"Imma go down to the ring, unzip his fucking Panda suit and kick his fucking balls in, so he can't fuck men no more!"

I was watching one of Raven's video blogs on his website the other day where he mentioned he had diabetes. Combine that with his lifestyle and the fact he's pushing 50 it's not surprising he doesn't look like a million dollars.

Archived