Japanese Wrestling

Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members

Hi all,

Im just wondering if any of the Japanese Fed followers have any news on promotions over there, following the horrible shit thats been happening?

I know Sloan has mentioned that he has been in touch with people from Noah and the are all OK, although some of the venues and and offices have been wrecked.

Does anyone have any info regarding any other promotions or wrestlers over there?

cheers

Hi all,

Im just wondering if any of the Japanese Fed followers have any news on promotions over there, following the horrible shit thats been happening?

I know Sloan has mentioned that he has been in touch with people from Noah and the are all OK, although some of the venues and and offices have been wrecked.

Does anyone have any info regarding any other promotions or wrestlers over there?

cheers

Dragon Gate all ok. They had some shows already

• Paid Members

All Japan have cancelled most of the shows on their current tour, as they were scheduled to visit the area worst affected. The big show (well, as big as it gets for AJPW these days) at the end of the tour is still on though, I believe, since it is in Tokyo.

Kendo Kashin (Tokimitsu Ishizawa) was allegedly in Sendai when the earthquake took place and people have been unable to contact him.

Most shows in Tokyo have been cancelled over the last couple of days. Korakuen Hall is closed for safety reasons.

AJPW wrestlers were in Ishinomaki (in the same prefecture as Sendai) when the earthquake took place but they are all ok. They were stuck in a bus under snow without enough food for 36 hours.

Archived