Seeing Monday Night Raw in the States

rhyswynne

Hi guys :)

Had a look at my travel plans, and am going to be in Richmond, VA on the same day as Monday Night Raw is in town, so looking to go :)

A few questions to those who have been to watch WWE in the States:-

a) through who did you buy tickets?

b) Can you pick them up on the door, rather than get them sent to you?

c) How quick for things such as Raw do the good tickets sell out?

Any help would be appreciated :)

Rhys

• Paid Members

I went and saw the 2008 Royal Rumble and just booked tickets through ticketmaster, and used the will call option which allows you to pick the tickets up the day of the show, was incredibly easy to do aswell. As for the tickets im not sure because i just bought the first tickets i could get as i wasn't sure myself how quickly it would sell out etc.

I bought my raw tickets like this for new jersey, will call was simple and I got great floor seats for really cheap compared to uk tv tapings.

• Paid Members

I don't think Raw sells out arenas in the States very often. I think at most places you could probably purchase tickets directly from the arena box office on either the afternoon of the show, or the day before. I remember loads of people were doing that for the Raw after Mania 24 in Florida.

• Paid Members
I don't think Raw sells out arenas in the States very often. I think at most places you could probably purchase tickets directly from the arena box office on either the afternoon of the show, or the day before. I remember loads of people were doing that for the Raw after Mania 24 in Florida.

I bought tickets to that show from ticketmaster on the on-sale date, and got the front row of the lower tier opposite the hard camera. So much easier than buying for the TV tapings over here, and the will call procedure is pretty easy too...

I went to the Orlando show in November and there were bucketloads of seats left when we arrived at the arena about an hour before showtime. I'm usually a really anal planner for stuff like this, but others had said there was no risk of a sellout, and they were right. Plus, though it didn't happen to me, you often can get better seats due to returns, or cheaper seats/comps if they are just trying to fill the place close to showtime. I would take the gamble and wait till the day itself.

• Paid Members
Plus, though it didn't happen to me, you often can get better seats due to returns, or cheaper seats/comps if they are just trying to fill the place close to showtime. I would take the gamble and wait till the day itself.

John Lister's travelogue has an excellent bit on these lines. 2 of his buddies booked in advance, braved transatlantic phone calls and got shit seats. He and another friend turned up on the night and got 2nd row from the ring!

Archived