Australia says enough is enough

undercover elephant

• Paid Members
Im not sure if she believes in what she has said or not, im not sure if this is a cover up of other 'far-right' political motives, nor do i know if she has spoken these words straight from the heart, purely becasue i dont live there, nor do i know much about her at all.

Purely from the statement mentioned though... i dont have a problem with the wording used at all.

Discalimer, as i feel pressured in to making such statements when discussing this kind of shit these days.

I am not religious, i am defo not right wing, i have played gigs for anti racism campaigns/demos, purely because i do believe in equal rights... equality being key. I also care for disabled people and sit on a board for Equality and diversity at an educational setting. Saying that, i do not consider myself to be a lefty, a lefty is portrayed 'in current tabloid scoiety' as someone who does not wash themselves, gets stoned at demos, usually causes trouble, doesn't work, and may lead the student lifestyle. I am not that kind of person, considering tabloids create such grouping names as 'lefty or righty', i personally class myself as neither.

The statement claims the woman has said something along the lines of...

'We cant be arsed with hassle, we have no problem with your beliefs, we would appreciate that you dont have a problem with ours, if you do have a problem with ours, then considering you have moved here, it would be in your interests to fuck off and have a problem somewhere else'.

I will also assume that the same can be said for the patriots who have a problem with other beliefs. As in my opinion, it can only work both ways. That is the only fair situation.. and shock bloody horror, as equal as your going to get!

That is what i read from it and if that is what was meant, then fair play!

OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Im not sure if she believes in what she has said or not, im not sure if this is a cover up of other 'far-right' political motives, nor do i know if she has spoken these words straight from the heart, purely becasue i dont live there, nor do i know much about her at all.

Purely from the statement mentioned though... i dont have a problem with the wording used at all.

Discalimer, as i feel pressured in to making such statements when discussing this kind of shit these days.

I am not religious, i am defo not right wing, i have played gigs for anti racism campaigns/demos, purely because i do believe in equal rights... equality being key. I also care for disabled people and sit on a board for Equality and diversity at an educational setting. Saying that, i do not consider myself to be a lefty, a lefty is portrayed 'in current tabloid scoiety' as someone who does not wash themselves, gets stoned at demos, usually causes trouble, doesn't work, and may lead the student lifestyle. I am not that kind of person, considering tabloids create such grouping names as 'lefty or righty', i personally class myself as neither.

'We cant be arsed with hassle, we have no problem with your beliefs, we would appreciate that you dont have a problem with ours, if you do have a problem with ours, then considering you have moved here, it would be in your interests to fuck off and have a problem somewhere else'.

I will also assume that the same can be said for the patriots who have a problem with other beliefs. As in my opinion, it can only work both ways. That is the only fair situation.. and shock bloody horror, as equal as your going to get!

OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

Considering ive tried to cover every angle...

What exactly tickled your balls with what ive said?

• Paid Members

OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

Considering ive tried to cover every angle...

What exactly tickled your balls with what ive said?

Did you read the Snopes link on the first page?

• Paid Members
No..

I have now..

Yes...

Im a cock!

At least you caught on. dangerously420 would still think it's a real story if someone machine-gunned 'READ SNOPES' into his stomach.

• Paid Members

In fairness, i stand by what ive said!

Considering im a plank and didnt read the replies (you cant blame me, some replies on here arnt worth reading), i thought i would make a comment based on the 'caption phrase' posted on the first page, and based on that exact phrasing, i think my points are valid... but now ive read the link and other replies, i understand that that phrase is less than real.

So there we go, what i lesson have i learned??

Dont read anything

Archived