Australia says enough is enough

undercover elephant

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why am i being retarded? If someone who runs a country chooses to have rules in place that they only want christian people in a country that has a majority population of christian people then that is up to them. The country is a democracy and if the people who live in the country have elected that person to be in charge and they support of the governments decision then so be it.

if that was true (and it's obviously faker than Katie's Price's tits) then every Australian who is an Atheist-Catholic-Jew or any other none Christian religion would have to leave

• Paid Members
"UKFF poster in replying without following the Snopes link shocker."

Whoops. Am not familiar with Snopes, so didn't know it was a fake.

I've seen that piece attributed to three different Australian Prime Ministers in the last five years and the funny thing is none of them have said such a thing. And if one of them did come out with such a statement, the first place you would hear it from would be unlikely to be from a forwarded email.

Why am i being retarded? If someone who runs a country chooses to have rules in place that they only want christian people in a country that has a majority population of christian people then that is up to them. The country is a democracy and if the people who live in the country have elected that person to be in charge and they support of the governments decision then so be it.

Yes, You are a bit of a daftie.

• Moderators
Good job I'm moving to Aus I guess! This country can have thousands upon thousands coming in each and every day!

I get the impression you are one of those horrible British people who refuses to change anything about their own culture when abroad.

if that was true (and it's obviously faker than Katie's Price's tits) then every Australian who is an Atheist-Catholic-Jew or any other none Christian religion would have to leave

In what world is Catholicism not Christian?

Good job I'm moving to Aus I guess! This country can have thousands upon thousands coming in each and every day!

I get the impression you are one of those horrible British people who refuses to change anything about their own culture when abroad.

I get the impression he'll be one of those "ex pats" that will moan on the Daily Mail comments section that Great Britain isn't "Great" anymore

I think this thread should be used for benchmarking purposes - Dangerously420 and Undercover Elephant should be marked in some way as undesirables, and they should be forced to convert their opinions to those of the majority.

There's setting a bar low, then there is purposely hiring a JCB and digging to the core of the planet taking the piss.

I bet he heads straight for the nearest place that serves a full english while refusing to eat "that foreign muck" :laugh:

• Paid Members

Im not sure if she believes in what she has said or not, im not sure if this is a cover up of other 'far-right' political motives, nor do i know if she has spoken these words straight from the heart, purely becasue i dont live there, nor do i know much about her at all.

Purely from the statement mentioned though... i dont have a problem with the wording used at all.

Discalimer, as i feel pressured in to making such statements when discussing this kind of shit these days.

I am not religious, i am defo not right wing, i have played gigs for anti racism campaigns/demos, purely because i do believe in equal rights... equality being key. I also care for disabled people and sit on a board for Equality and diversity at an educational setting. Saying that, i do not consider myself to be a lefty, a lefty is portrayed 'in current tabloid scoiety' as someone who does not wash themselves, gets stoned at demos, usually causes trouble, doesn't work, and may lead the student lifestyle. I am not that kind of person, considering tabloids create such grouping names as 'lefty or righty', i personally class myself as neither.

The statement claims the woman has said something along the lines of...

'We cant be arsed with hassle, we have no problem with your beliefs, we would appreciate that you dont have a problem with ours, if you do have a problem with ours, then considering you have moved here, it would be in your interests to fuck off and have a problem somewhere else'.

I will also assume that the same can be said for the patriots who have a problem with other beliefs. As in my opinion, it can only work both ways. That is the only fair situation.. and shock bloody horror, as equal as your going to get!

That is what i read from it and if that is what was meant, then fair play!

Archived