FWA: New Frontiers | 26/3 & 27/3 | Birmingham NEC

FWAUK.com

nf2011logosmall.jpg

Event: FWA New Frontiers 2011

Date: SATURDAY 26th MARCH 2011 & SUNDAY 27th MARCH 2011

Venue: NEC, BIRMINGHAM, B40 1NT (CLICK HERE FOR VENUE INFORMATION)

Tickets: FREE ENTRY AS PART OF YOUR MEMORABILIA TICKETS:

Description: The FWA returns to Memorabilia and the NEC Birmingham for 2 days of matches from Europe's top professional wrestlers, thanks to the MCM Expo Group!

MEMORABILIA GENERAL ENTRY PRICES

Adult Ticket:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Is the FWA limited to Expo/Memorabilia events now? It seems like forever since they held a proper show.

I was going to ask the same thing. They haven't had a straight show since Hope and Glory back in August and with all the respect in the world it was wank, and before that the top notch art of war in the summer in June/July(?).

All that's on the web site is Expo shows collectors fairs and the like.

Its odd because the tail end of last year it was feeling like over kill with front-lines and story and now it's gone to what seems like another extreme rather than a nice middle ground.

I'll pop along any way.

Some of the guests look ace, an 'ello 'ello reunion, Dick Head from Bottom, Honor Blackman, Face from the A team, Britt Ekland, Olive from on the buses, Gloria from it 'aint half hot and PC Reg Hollis. PC Reg Hollis people.

Also Koe Calzaghe, Willie Cason and Eric Bristow.

Tim Vine jokes aside, i'd echo the above sentiments about the FWA having gone a little quiet to start the year and seemingly having no "normal" shows in the pipeline.

The thing with the expo types shows is if that's all they are going to be doing i'd personally rather it be done like a normal show with seating for everyone etc and a straight through show, but then on the other hand the crowd and atmos at these is a lot better if you do them every hour because people wander in and out from the rest of the expo. But with either way the shows at these don't feel like a proper show with everything else going on at the venue so it would be nice to have 2 or 3 in the year where FWA is entirely the focus at the venue it's at with nothing else going on or announcements about Kenny Baker arriving ruining the atmosphere :laugh:

I'm sure they have the reasons for doing these, some I can probably guess and some would be business decisions i'd imagine but it would be nice if they have some 'normal' shows planned as after I feel losing their way last year the storylines coming out of the last show at memorabilia were intriguing and back on track a bit so it'll be interesting to see what's round the corner. The Adrenaline division sounds like a good idea, is this replacing Adrenaline Pro-Wrestling, sort of incorporating the two? Where by you'll have the odd up and comers match on a show rather than a pre-show.

Also I hope the title tournaments are finished off pretty soon, the Flyweight one seems to have been going on forever, which is almost as long as Singh/Ligero :laugh: Yeah so I hope there is plenty to come this year and not just expos as even with the flaws in some of the story/way stuff was done last year the FWA gives me the best chance to see the best in this country in one company and generally offers great value for money

In the build up to FWA Season 2, watch the new full HD, "This is the only the Begining" Trailer for BritWres-Fest 2011. Run in conjunction with multimillion pound partners Ideastap and The Old Vic and taking place in the heart of the Nation's Capital at London Bridge, BritWres-Fest was the start of something truely monumental for British Wrestling. The full events will be available soon free to view at www.fwauk.com.

62fb5f1024529266c6e71c0c0c9ddb3c_L.jpg

It has just been announced that the leader of The Resistance, Leroy Kincaide, will main event day one of New Frontiers 2011 against a "mystery opponent" from The Agenda group.

The Agenda have added that the opponent is the "newest member of The Agenda", which, to this reporter, suggests Queen Elizabeth the Second's Royal Footmen, David Deville. However, The Agenda have offered no further confirmation or denial. Hopefully there will be more information for tomorrow's New Frontiers Insight, so be sure to check back then.

Our next announcement for New Frontiers 2011 will be this Sunday at FWAUK.com!

In the build up to FWA Season 2, watch the new full HD, "This is the only the Begining" Trailer for BritWres-Fest 2011. Run in conjunction with multimillion pound partners Ideastap and The Old Vic and taking place in the heart of the Nation's Capital at London Bridge, BritWres-Fest was the start of something truely monumental for British Wrestling. The full events will be available soon free to view at www.fwauk.com.

Video looks very cool.

devilledebut_photo1.jpg

It already features such huge sporting names as Joe Calzaghe, Glenn Hoddle and Andy Cole. Its media section already promises appearances from Bond girls, A-Team members and stars of classic British TV. But this past week, the Memorabilia Expo at Birmingham

0.jpg

VIDEO: New Frontiers Preview: El Ligero Vs RJ Singh (European Uprising)

In the build up to FWA Season Two, we look at one of the most heated fueds in FWA history as RJ Singh and El Ligero prepare to lock horns in a match management hope will bring an end to their bitter war. Watch exclusive footage from European Uprising at the World famous Birmingham NEC last November to see why their upcoming content at New Frontiers is so important to each man and why both feel nothing has been settled. New Frontiers comes to the Birmingham NEC as part of Memorabilia weekend on March 26th and March 27th. For more details on how to attend and the other FWA matches being presented as part of New Frontiers weekend be sure to go to www.fwauk.com

0.jpg

VIDEO: The Ascension reveals what "The Agenda" want at BritWres-Fest 2011

It was by far the biggest talking point coming out of the huge, two day BritWres-Fest event at London Bridge and now, in the run up to FWA's Season 2, you can exclusively see for yourself. In an incident that became the talk of many of the Capital's top media names, as a result of it's sheer intensity and extremely violent scenes, the war of words between "The Ascension" and Idestap's Jamie Hadley is one of the most shocking mainstream incidents in British Wrestling is a very long time. This certainly paints a very dark picture of what is to come as the FWA goes into it's second season at New Frontiers, from the World famous Birmingham NEC on March 26th.

Do not miss your chance to see the FWA in HD with the first EVER extended scenes from this land mark event. An event which the people involved including Kevin Spacey's Old Vic project along with Ideastap have promised was only the begining for the FWA. For more details on the HUGE ramifications stemming from this show and the FWA's massive plans in 2011 be sure to go to www.fwauk.com NOW!

0.jpg

VIDEO: The Ascension reveals what "The Agenda" want at BritWres-Fest 2011

As a preview of the clash between "The Wonderkid" Jonny Storm and Rockstar Spud, here is the three-way ladder match between Jonny Storm, "The Showstealer" Nathan Cruz and Axl Rage all fighting for the right call them selves "The Wonderkid" of the FWA.

Don't miss your chance to see the action LIVE at Memorabilia at the Birmingham NEC on the 26th and 27th March.

Archived