Bret Hart comments on The Rock

kiefer-zeus

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I dont think he meant the amount of times he won the belt. Its obviously a bit of a joke about the actual belts in his trophy cabnet, than who was better or won more belts. How many belts aren't what matters really, otherwise Edge would be taking the piss out of both Bret and the Rock.

• Paid Members

Wait a minute - I was always under the impression Bret was the first Triple Crown winner, not the second. Who was the first if he wasn't?

I dont think he meant the amount of times he won the belt. Its obviously a bit of a joke about the actual belts in his trophy cabnet, than who was better or won more belts. How many belts aren't what matters really, otherwise Edge would be taking the piss out of both Bret and the Rock.

I knew it was kinda a joke Ian but still thought it would make an interesting discussion between 2 of WWE's all time greats :)

The Rock used his wrestling career better than anyone else. He is making a lot of money outside the wrestling business and will continue to do so for years to come, did not ruin his body by wrestling 20+ years, and despite wrestling less than 10 years, he will be remembered by wrestling fans as one of the greats!

So are you glad that he stopped wrestling then?

I

• Paid Members
The Rock used his wrestling career better than anyone else. He is making a lot of money outside the wrestling business and will continue to do so for years to come, did not ruin his body by wrestling 20+ years, and despite wrestling less than 10 years, he will be remembered by wrestling fans as one of the greats!

I’m a wrestling fan, I couldn’t give two fucks how much money he makes from his children’s films. I love wrestlers who have 20 year careers because I love watching them wrestle.

Fair point. Drawing money shouldn't sway your taste as a fan. Plenty of top wrestlers didn't draw money. Doesn't take away your enjoyment from them.

I

when did Bret Hart join twitter?

I know he put out via facebook that he was thinking on joining but as far as I know it wasnt announced that he had joined?

Rock's belts look like crap anyway. They are like kid size replicas. My belt collection looks nicer.

Oh and Pedro was indeed the first triple crown winner but was not in the Rumble in 93, That was Carlos Colon who never sniffed any WWF titles.

• Paid Members
Oh and Pedro was indeed the first triple crown winner but was not in the Rumble in 93, That was Carlos Colon who never sniffed any WWF titles.

Stupid thing is, I actually googled it because I got mixed up whether it was the WMII battle royal I was thinking of, or Royal Rumble 93 when everyone seemed to be in it and I found out it was WrestleMania II, but posted Royal Rumble anyway. Brain Fart of the highest order. They are all the same them Pedro's and Carlos' though aren't they! Bloody foreigners.

Archived