Bret Hart comments on The Rock

kiefer-zeus

Colon in that Rumble was always memorable to me as he was referred to by Monsoon as a "youngster" despite looking older than Bob Backlund who they were openly admitting was an old git.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always thought Gorilla referring to Carlos as a "youngster" at Rumble '93 was down to him being ignorant, but I realised later that it must have been a rib or just Gorilla being sarcastic because Gorilla worked in Puerto Rico quite a lot back in the day and I think I've seen him listed as a part owner of WWC. There's also a rumour that Victor Quinones was his illegitimate son.

IMAG0147-1.jpgIMG_0383.jpg

Not getting into "cabinet war" as mine is really a bookcase underneath me mams old living room cabinet from the late 70's I believe, but mine deserves credit for having added NAILZ nearby. Which funnily enough is the closest Nailz ever got to any belts.

IMAG0147-1.jpgIMG_0383.jpg

Not getting into "cabinet war" as mine is really a bookcase underneath me mams old living room cabinet from the late 70's I believe, but mine deserves credit for having added NAILZ nearby. Which funnily enough is the closest Nailz ever got to any belts.

That is genuinely brilliant. Looks great and yeah I think NAILZ takes it to that next level.

Cool, it's a superb collection you've got.

I wouldn't trust myself with the NWA title - I'd spend an unhealthy amount of time standing with it in my hands to the side of me whilst I cut a Flair-esque promo in the mirror, calling myself "The Man" and talking about "Space Mountain". I'd do it that often that I would end up truly believing that I was the real World's Heavyweight champion.

Fuck knows what I'd end up looking like after I'd pick up a razor ready to shave, probably this:

flair.jpg

Awesome, Flair's one guy that I'd love to meet actually. Where abouts did you meet him (presuming you didn't buy it already signed, that is)?

Yeah! It's about the most exciting thing that's ever happened to me during my time on the UKFF. :laugh:

Awesome, Flair's one guy that I'd love to meet actually. Where abouts did you meet him (presuming you didn't buy it already signed, that is)?

Yeah! It's about the most exciting thing that's ever happened to me during my time on the UKFF. :laugh:

I've been fortunate enough to meet him twice, once in Doncaster, and once just a few weeks ago in Manchester. That paticular photograph though I baught signed allready before I 'd ever met him, assuming that I'd never get the chance.

Archived