The Katie Vick Storyline

CalumW

I don't think I used the rights words. I'm talking about imaginative out of this world like characters, for example I will give you Goldust and The Undertaker from that list (Even though their gimmicks are more than 15 and 20 years old respectively, one of which is never around anymore, and the other an injured jobber). Kane would have been as well, had he not turned into just a big bald bloke, rather than a psychotic nutter that he was until after his feud with Shane McMahon ended for the most part.

• Paid Members
(arrogant blue-chipper)

I never understood that what is a blue chipper. Hear it alot in Ice hockey as well does it mean hard worker?

It's a guy who's clearly an up-and-comer with a lot of talent, and therefore a sound investment for the future (like a blue-chip company - there's no expectation that it'll ever be unprofitable). Ziggler's athletic, talented, good-looking and has a star persona, exactly the kind of wrestler a company would build around and make into a money player, and knows this.

(arrogant blue-chipper)

I never understood that what is a blue chipper. Hear it alot in Ice hockey as well does it mean hard worker?

It's a guy who's clearly an up-and-comer with a lot of talent, and therefore a sound investment for the future (like a blue-chip company - there's no expectation that it'll ever be unprofitable). Ziggler's athletic, talented, good-looking and has a star persona, exactly the kind of wrestler a company would build around and make into a money player, and knows this.

cheers for that makes sense lol

• Paid Members
like a blue-chip company - there's no expectation that it'll ever be unprofitable

I don't know anyone who would eat blue chips.

Smurfs would.

Archived