Monday Night Raw: 21/2/2011 Discussion *Includes Spoilers*

Gooner

It will be interesting. I think it will fall. The sense of "anything can happen" is in the air just now but I doubt the people who don't normally watch will get that. It'll be interesting the see if it translates into more buys for Mania though.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course WM will have more buys, it has The Rock, however, I think the casual fan has been confused, I think they explained it pretty well on the observer.

For EC and this weeks RAW people (casual fans that is) brought Rock signs because they thought he was going to be there, this is mostly The Rocks fault by saying he was back for good, to the common fan that means he will be putting on his boots and going back in the ring everyweek, when most of us sad internet fans know thats not the case at all.

Most people probably even think he will be in a match with Cena at Mania, of course they will soon figure out he is not back, I expect him to appear on one more RAW before WM and thats it, even I'm not even sure what a guest host is going to do at WM.

The Rock deal was always going to spike ratings like Bret Hart coming back, but they will soon go back to 3.2 or whatever they have been getting.

At the moment WWE is just focusing on WM so it probably wont matter, I think WM buyrates will be around the same as last year.

Archived