Ziggler - Has he pissed someone off?

Emperordalek

With Dolph Ziggler supposedly sacked after last weeks Smackdown and consequently being taken out of the Elimination Chamber PPV what the fuck are WWE doing to this guy?

One of the best talents they have and they take him off the last ppv before Mania. That just sucks when you think that the backbone for Mania is now seemingly set with Edge going against Del Rio and Miz vs Cena. Where does Ziggler fit now?

Has he pissed someone off backstage or maybe even got suspended for breaking the wellness policy?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure, but I think if they were pissed off with him in any way or if he had to be suspended for something, a) it would have come out by now most likely, and b ) they wouldn't have put the World Title on him, even if it was only for a few minutes or whatever it was.

I'd like to think they've got something big for him, but really he didn't fit in the main event scene towards Mania yet anyway - he was the perfect guy to go against Edge between January and Mania because of the Vickie factor, but for the big PPV he's a mid-card or Money In The Bank guy at the moment.

I do hope they don't have a MITB match this year at Mania though.

With Dolph Ziggler supposedly sacked after last weeks Smackdown and consequently being taken out of the Elimination Chamber PPV what the fuck are WWE doing to this guy?

One of the best talents they have and they take him off the last ppv before Mania. That just sucks when you think that the backbone for Mania is now seemingly set with Edge going against Del Rio and Miz vs Cena. Where does Ziggler fit now?

Has he pissed someone off backstage or maybe even got suspended for breaking the wellness policy?

What are they doing with this guy? Keep watching and you will find out. Where does Ziggler fit now? Keep watching. Has he been suspended for breaking the Wellness Policy? Don't be stupid. I imagine the Zigglemeister will be appearing on Raw tonight.

Anybody else think this is so WWE can 're-brand' him? Eg. give him a name and look that is more main event, rather than his current midcard schtick. Like when The Miz got fired from Raw and came back with trunks and looking like a star.

Thats not a bad idea actualy, like when The Ringmaster became Stone Cold. He should do something with his hair for starters, and then develop a catchprase that makes him seperate from the rest of the bunch.

are you guys for real? He doesn't need rebranding at all in my book, he has a great (and unique) look, Dolph Ziggler is a stupid name sure, but he's made it work and got to be a champion with it so why change it, he's gotten over (with help from Vickie sure) but surely the fact he has got so high with a ridiculous name is a testament to his talent. Keep it, it suits him and his character :thumbsup:

Archived