Anybody read The Wrestling Press?

ewfederation

I read the Bret Hart interview and a darn fine interview it was. I liked the bit at the end were he said something to the effect of 'he'd like to see Dynamite Kid inducted into the hall of fame cause you cant really have a hall of fame without him in it'

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Is that the one with Charles Reneke in it? If so, no.

The next issue of FREE online magazine The Wrestling Press will be out on May 28th and features an interview with The Rock, as he talks about his part in the new Fast and Furious movie. We also speak to Sharkboy about his recent release from TNA.

Also inside this issue.

Analyse the choices made in the recent WWE draft.

Explore what life could be like without Vince McMahon at the helm of WWE

Take a look at TNA's recent name change and detail whether a simple name change will be enough.

We look at the role iPPV has in wrestling today and much, much more...

This thread is funny. It's people plugging the magazine while trying to appear as though they have no involvement with it.

Why not just post 'Hello, I am the editor of an online Wrestling Magazine, you lovely members of the UKFF may find it of interest, please have a read and let me know what you think'

Why not just post 'Hello, I am the editor of an online Wrestling Magazine, you lovely members of the UKFF may find it of interest, please have a read and let me know what you think'

That's exactly what I did two posts before yours! :laugh:

That's exactly what I did two posts before yours! :laugh:

Yeah, after a ton of never before seen accounts bummed the mag.

I'll still have a look though..

I will have a gander when released.

Archived