GM Revealed?

Kata Ha Jime

There was discussion at RAW that the anonymous RAW General Manager will be revealed as Vince McMahon, thus leading to a Vince McMahon-The Rock angle at WrestleMania. This could also be part of the reason Vince McMahon did not appear on RAW last night as originally planned.

- ewrestlingnews.com

Thoughts on this is true?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Way to follow up an awesome revelation with a shit one, to be honest.

WWF @ Boston, MA - FleetCenter - June 7, 1999 (sell out)

Raw is War - included Vince McMahon coming out to open the show in which he cut an in-ring promo regarding the identity of the Higher Power - saying it was rumored to be perhaps Shawn Michaels, Jake Roberts, or a McMahon - and then challenged his son Shane to a no holds barred match with both men's stake in the WWF being on the line; Shane then came out, accepted, and said he was not the Higher Power - despite Vince's accusations - but that the Higher Power would be unveiled in a few moments by the Undertaker; after the commercial break, the Corporate Ministry (WWF World Champion the Undertaker, Paul Bearer, Triple H, Chyna, the Big Bossman, Mideon, Viscera, and WWF Tag Team Champions the Acolytes) came out to the ring with Taker introducing the Higher Power, who then came to the ring wearing a hood; after the Higher Power came out, Shane McMahon appeared on the stage to prove that it wasn't him, then complimented the Higher Power before entering the ring; Shane then asked Vince to come out and witness the unveiling, with Vince appearing on the Titan Tron and asking the Higher Power to take off the hood, which he did - revealing himself to be Vince himself; Vince then cut a promo on Steve Austin, saying that this proves that there's nothing he wouldn't do to make Austin's life a living hell

Credit the historyofwwe.com

So it wouldnt be the first time!

To be fair the Rocks probably on McMahons wish list.He's never had a one on one match with him. Just think about who he's wrestled.

Austin

Hogan

Michaels

Hart

Triple H

Taker

Flair

Gowen.....maybe not

The Rock is the obvious name missing from that link.

To be fair the Rocks probably on McMahons wish list.He's never had a one on one match with him. Just think about who he's wrestled.

Austin

Hogan

Michaels

Hart

Triple H

Taker

Flair

Gowen.....maybe not

The Rock is the obvious name missing from that link.

That was more of a bizarre S&M flogging

It only says angle, not match, but I wouldn't be too against Vince being the GM, would hsve to be explained who was doing the emailing whilst he was supposedly in a "coma" though, but sure they could get round it.

Could lead to a fun exchange with Rock giving him the rock bottom and peoples elbow, give us a nice feel good moment I guess.

"IT WAS ME AUSTIN!"

.... Good times.

Vickie Guerrero's performance at the end of Smackdown a couple of weeks ago was every bit as good/bad as that, but hardly anyone on here even watches Smackdown, let alone people I know. So it will probably never become part of real-life dialogue like the memorable lines of the attitude days did. Here it is anyway:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJqrMv7-tds#t=07m32s

It only says angle, not match, but I wouldn't be too against Vince being the GM, would hsve to be explained who was doing the emailing whilst he was supposedly in a "coma" though

If they're going to go with it, I don't think that has to be explained at all. It'll be another case of wrestling being stupid as fuck, and there's no point in them pretending otherwise.

Well after last night I presumed Stephanie McMahon was going to be revealed as the GM, after seeing the woman's legs come out of the limo, dunno why I presumed it was Stephanie but I just did. Still I hope they do give a reason for that part of the show and don't just skip it and not mention it again. Not too sure who else it could have been to be honest.

• Paid Members
Well after last night I presumed Stephanie McMahon was going to be revealed as the GM, after seeing the woman's legs come out of the limo, dunno why I presumed it was Stephanie but I just did. Still I hope they do give a reason for that part of the show and don't just skip it and not mention it again. Not too sure who else it could have been to be honest.

My dad said it wasn't Steph, as Steph has thicker legs than that.

How the fuck he can be so sure I don't know!

Archived