GM Revealed?

Kata Ha Jime

Well after last night I presumed Stephanie McMahon was going to be revealed as the GM, after seeing the woman's legs come out of the limo, dunno why I presumed it was Stephanie but I just did. Still I hope they do give a reason for that part of the show and don't just skip it and not mention it again. Not too sure who else it could have been to be honest.

My dad said it wasn't Steph, as Steph has thicker legs than that.

How the fuck he can be so sure I don't know!

Fair enough, sounds like he has an eye for detail :laugh: I admit when I was younger and Stephanie was the Smackdown GM that I used to have a good stare at her legs as almost any teenage guy would but I don't think I'd be able to point out her legs now although I did have a feeling they looked a little skinnier than hers. I just haven't a clue who's legs they'd be if they're not Stephanie's. Saying that why was this woman even there last night? I hope it wasn't just a red herring for The Rock and it'll remain a mystery forever and never be mentioned by WWE again. It seems a bit too much to do for just a one night red herring though. This one really does have me quite baffled now.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why would Vince need to be the mystery GM when he's already the chairman of the company and can do whatever he wants whenever he feels like it anyway?

Wasn't the GM anon because Nexus kept kicking the shit out of people? Including Vince?

• Paid Members

I'm not suggesting for a second they'll go with him, I don't think they will, I certainly hope not, but did they bring in the mystery gm before or after Triple H got injured?

In some ways, simply due to the amount of heat it gets (unlike a lot of whats on Raw) I'd imagine they'll stay with the Gm being a mystery for the time being.

I'm not suggesting for a second they'll go with him, I don't think they will, I certainly hope not, but did they bring in the mystery gm before or after Triple H got injured?

In some ways, simply due to the amount of heat it gets (unlike a lot of whats on Raw) I'd imagine they'll stay with the Gm being a mystery for the time being.

I'm pretty sure the anonymous GM came about whilst Triple H was still out injured. I hope they keep the GM anonymous too, I think it's great with all of the guessing and speculation and it's really helped with Michael Cole's heel character, they will have to reveal it being someone at some point though, but I'd like them to keep it going as long as possible.

Vince Mcmahon announced in the ring that there was an anonymous RAW GM, the GM then emailed to say he would be the guest ref in the main event that night. Vince was then seen speaking to the GM on the phone in a backstage segment asking him to not pull stuff like that too often.... UNLESS VINCE WAS ON THE PHONE TO HIMSELF!!!!!!1!!1!1!!!!!!!!~~~~~~ :sly:

• Paid Members
Mind you, wasnt Vince actually on the Titan Tron demanding the Higher Power reveal himself, even though the Higher Power was indeed ... VINCE HIMSELF! The man has many talents.

To be fair Vince Mcmahon is a time travelling space lizard, so I'm not surpised he was in two places at once.

• Moderators

I love this storyline. It's a classic example of them completely painting themselves into a corner. Whoever it ends up being is going to be a disappointment or at best a completely illogical reveal.. Given that, they may as well keep getting as much mileage out of it being 'anonymous' as they can until Michael Cole gives birth to a plastic hand and we all pretend it never happened.

• Paid Members
There was discussion at RAW that the anonymous RAW General Manager will be revealed as Vince McMahon, thus leading to a Vince McMahon-The Rock angle at WrestleMania. This could also be part of the reason Vince McMahon did not appear on RAW last night as originally planned.

- ewrestlingnews.com

Thoughts on this is true?

I have a couple of issues with this. Firstly they've already set The Rock's eye's on Cena, so why switch gears and put the focus on Vince? Also, I can't see them killing the mystery GM story just for a 1 off angle with The Rock, they could do that millions AND MILLIONS of other ways. Finally, to my knowledge Vince feels he's to old to be a regular on TV now and I would assume the revealing of the anonymous GM would lead to them being a regular character.

Of course I do expect the GM to be revealed soon though, because in Wrestling terms the longer you leave it, the harder it will be to find someone who makes sense, who was available to do it at all the right times, etc.

EDIT: On the subject of the legs, what's to say it wasn't just The Rock?

Mind you, wasnt Vince actually on the Titan Tron demanding the Higher Power reveal himself, even though the Higher Power was indeed ... VINCE HIMSELF! The man has many talents.

To be fair Vince Mcmahon is a time travelling space lizard, so I'm not surpised he was in two places at once.

I don't think the audience was expected to believe that Vince was in two places at once, the Vince on the Titantron was just a pre-recorded message to decieve the audience. Austin once appeared on the Titantron only to then sneak in and attack someone (iirc The Nation) from behind and I think The Rock may have pulled a similar stunt in the past too.

Archived