GM Revealed?

Kata Ha Jime

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why does it need to be someone?! It'll never be revealed because it's just a method of being able to make easy booking decisions. This "GM" has no long term heel/face agenda and it's been a breath of fresh air.

When they want a new figure in place, they'll simply have Vince introduce he/she.

• Paid Members

Vince McMahon has, in his time :

* Won the Royal Rumble.

* Pinned Stone Cold.

* Beaten Ken Shamrock in a Lions Den match.

* Won the WWF Championship.

* Drawn blood from the Immortal Hulk Hogan.

* Beaten The Undertaker in a Buried Alive match.

* Won a tag team match over God.

* Been the champion of Ec f'in W.

Sure does read like bad news for The Rock.

• Paid Members
Of course I do expect the GM to be revealed soon though, because in Wrestling terms the longer you leave it, the harder it will be to find someone who makes sense, who was available to do it at all the right times, etc.

This is a very good point, particularly in this instance. Before you even go into the who was where when it was announced, who was in the ring when emails were sent etc. aspect, the fact is that the anoymous GM has been about as fair and even-handed to faces and heels alike as any authority figure in wrestling history.

Whoever they reveal, there'll be a few instances you can recall of "Why was he so harsh on Cena and lenient on Nexus if it's a babyface HHH?" or "Why didn't he make things easier on the Miz if it's a heel Vince?" etc.

Why would Vince need to be the mystery GM when he's already the chairman of the company and can do whatever he wants whenever he feels like it anyway?

Wasn't the GM anon because Nexus kept kicking the shit out of people? Including Vince?

Plus Vince was In a coma via a Nexus kicking.

It would be utter crap if it was Vince, I agree with the pinch of salt pic from earlier personally. Michael Cole, a returning wrestler (HHH, Shawn Michaels...even Austin) or someone completely new are the most likely people for me. With Striker and Regal being outsiders, this being the case I'd much prefer Regal. Also I love the Felix signature beneath the speculation post, very fitting!

Archived