Great TNA in Manchester 20 minute documentary

ClassicsGuy

• Paid Members

It is a really good documentary. TNA always does cool little documentary type things on this. The Before the Bell shows are great as well. Makes TNA look like a fun company to be into, which you cant always say about the TV show. Its amazing what getting out of a television studio will do for the look of a promotion. TNA looks so big time in an arena.

It is a really good documentary. TNA always does cool little documentary type things on this. The Before the Bell shows are great as well. Makes TNA look like a fun company to be into, which you cant always say about the TV show.

What a load of shit.

It is a really good documentary. TNA always does cool little documentary type things on this. The Before the Bell shows are great as well. Makes TNA look like a fun company to be into, which you cant always say about the TV show.

What a load of shit.

What part of his post do you disagree with and why?

I think he was right on the money with what he posted.

• Paid Members

Just ignore him. Wagon Man is a legit retard, who types on the keyboard using a pen his Mam occasionally jabs into his mouth because he hasnt figured out a way of using his hands other than counting Arsenal's points tally in the 2003-04 season. He usually comes out at around half-twelve and enlightens us with stories of the time Steve Bould got his first League Cup goal.

Just ignore him. Wagon Man is a legit retard, who types on the keyboard using a pen his Mam occasionally jabs into his mouth because he hasnt figured out a way of using his hands other than counting Arsenal's points tally in the 2003-04 season. He usually comes out at around half-twelve and enlightens us with stories of the time Steve Bould got his first League Cup goal.

Shut up. You are legitimately the biggest cunt I've ever had the misfortune of stumbling across online. Go fuck yourself and crawl back up your mum's rotting cunt.

Shut up. You are legitimately the biggest cunt I've ever had the misfortune of stumbling across online. Go fuck yourself and crawl back up your mum's rotting cunt.

So true.

• Paid Members

Did you just bring up a member of this forum?

abusing non-members is not clever at all. Trolling another member is not acceptable.

You can get suspended for things like that.

• Moderators

Did you just bring up a member of this forum?

abusing non-members is not clever at all. Trolling another member is not acceptable.

You can get suspended for things like that.

Indeed you can. I'll overlook you calling him a "legit retard" though.

Archived