Great TNA in Manchester 20 minute documentary

ClassicsGuy

What I love about TNA is how when they tour they use a tron like screen whereas WWE don't.

What do you mean? that WWE only uses the titantron for the entrance videos? Becuase it hasn't been like that for 14 years in May if thats what you mean.

I mean that whenever I've seen a WWE house show they have no screen for entrance video's etc but TNA do even it's just a simplified screen.

I can't understand what you mean at all in your post... :confused:

Cool. I must say it is weird to see that many people at a TNA show, (not being a dick) its just you know you are so used to seeing the stupid iMPACT Zone that you forget about the tours and stuff. They look really good here, and it is always stuff like this that is just that little bit different that makes you quite like TNA.

I definately wouldn't rule out a TV Taping or two next time round! That video makes me wanna go too, I feel like I missed out :(

Didn't know Jarrett is married to Kurt Angle's ex. What a slut.

Have you been hiding under a rock???

Jeff was hilarious, clearly staying in character.

Good they keep heels and babyfaces apart during travel!

No, I just don't follow main stream American wrestling that much anymore.

How come??? you a nerdy brit wres fan who gets mental hard ons for some 5ft2 skinny lad in pleather doing threehundred monkey flip somersault ddt piledrivers?

As much as i like brit wres i dont think i could ever enjoy it as much as wwe or tna.

How come??? you a nerdy brit wres fan who gets mental hard ons for some 5ft2 skinny lad in pleather doing threehundred monkey flip somersault ddt piledrivers?

As much as i like brit wres i dont think i could ever enjoy it as much as wwe or tna.

Nah, not really. Other than watching a bit of Doug (and AJ here and there) in TNA and to fast forward a WWE PPV I can't seem to stand American wrestling these days, the only thing I do watch from time to time is a small promotion from Australia (EPW) and some wrestling from Japan (DG, NOAH, SMASH, NJPW).

Martin Stone is a 5ft2 skinny lad? Didn't know that plus I don't think I have ever seen him doing a "threehundred monkey flip somersault ddt piledrivers"...

Archived