UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 Online Club Thread

TUFCfan

After talk a while back of setting up of a UKFF club for our virtual pros on Fifa 11, I've taken the liberty of setting one up.

The club is called UKFF United.

All abilities welcome, and if you want to join just search for 'UKFF' in the search function on the clubs section of the virtual pro menu and apply that way and I'll accept your request to join, or just post your PSN name (or send me a message) and I'll send you an invitation to join. If you are in the PS3 tournament I'll try and send you an invite anyway (apart from Lawz as he has a main club already).

If this hopefully gets off the ground I'll need at least 2 or 3 others to be "managers" as I obviously may not always be available when people want to play. So if you think you are going to be a regular and want to be a manager, let me know.

I was unsure of which club to choose for our kits/emblem so I've just chosen Classic XI for now. Any suggestions welcome.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I reckon I could switch between clubs every now and then or boost another pro to give you guys some help if you want it :)

That would be good. You are welcome to join in whichever option you choose.

I've sent invites to the people in the Fifa tournament so check your player hub the next time you play Fifa whilst online and the invite should be there.

I'd be up for a few matches tonight as well.

Get me in!

Stunstone is the name.

Incidentally is the tourney still on going or a new one starting any time soon? I need to be in it this time.

Invite sent. The tourney is still going but we may need a replacement in the next day or two and it's likely it will be between you and Metallica as you've both expressed an interest in taking part in future tournaments.

Archived