UKFF FIFA 11 PS3 Online Club Thread

TUFCfan

I know we can mix & match positions but are we going to have set positions where we all play in?

I'm levelling my new pro now so send the invite to LawzUSA

We should all get a chance to try out positions and then decide who should play where based on maybe a vote. I play striker for my club at the moment (346 Games 184 Goals 116 Assists) and usually play as a creative link up striker but I'm comfortable anywhere on the field.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm new to this but am playing the playmaker in midfield but think more of what Wilshere does for Arsenal, keeps the ball, runs into space, trys to link up with the forwards etc.

Edit. When I say playing the playmaker, that's the mould of my player not so much me saying where I'm playing. lol

I know we can mix & match positions but are we going to have set positions where we all play in?

We should all get a chance to try out positions and then decide who should play where based on maybe a vote. I play striker for my club at the moment (346 Games 184 Goals 116 Assists) and usually play as a creative link up striker but I'm comfortable anywhere on the field.

I've just gone on and sent you an invite. I'll be on properly after Top Gear most likely (9ish) so if anyone wants to play some club matches then I'll be up for it.

I agree with Lawz that we can swap around and see who's better in certain positions and take it from there. My player is a striker (finisher), though I'm happy to play deeper or in any other position on the pitch as well.

What tactics should we normally use? As I'm guessing we will mostly be midfielders and forwards I suggest we should go with something like a 3-4-1-2 as it'll give us more bodies in the middle and we'll also have someone to link up with the forwards. Any other suggestions welcome.

I've been a bit shit about playing online on this Fifa so only just made my pro so he'll be pretty wank compared to some of your other players. maybe it's best if I warm the bench!

Anyone that wants to add me as a friend on the PS3 Network then Stunstone is the name.....lets play boys!

How do I play people off here? I've accepted the invite for UKFF United so what happens next? What do I have to do?

Ta.

jerichoholictufcfan said:
Lawz said:
Gatso said:

I've just gone on and sent you an invite. I'll be on properly after Top Gear most likely (9ish) so if anyone wants to play some club matches then I'll be up for it.

I agree with Lawz that we can swap around and see who's better in certain positions and take it from there. My player is a striker (finisher), though I'm happy to play deeper or in any other position on the pitch as well.

What tactics should we normally use? As I'm guessing we will mostly be midfielders and forwards I suggest we should go with something like a 3-4-1-2 as it'll give us more bodies in the middle and we'll also have someone to link up with the forwards. Any other suggestions welcome.

We will get destroyed having 3 in defence we need at least 4, possibly 5 at times if we're really poor. Usually the diamond midfield is alright, one CAM to playmake, two strikers and two wingers who will provide. My heading is usually really good so any good crosses I can convert. Can anyone in the team score free kicks? That will help us.

I can play defence if need be. My tackling is an area I take alot of pride in. I would prefer a box to box type tough tackling midfield role but I can second as a Centre Back if needs be.

I find 4-2-3-1 with width a very useful formation. Resolute to break down and the striker gets alot of support from wide men and advanced attacking midfielder.

I can play defence if need be. My tackling is an area I take alot of pride in. I would prefer a box to box type tough tackling midfield role but I can second as a Centre Back if needs be.

I find 4-2-3-1 with width a very useful formation. Resolute to break down and the striker gets alot of support from wide men and advanced attacking midfielder.

You might be a ideal CDM then, if you were a big tall CDM and could break up and start moves that would be a massive help.

You might be a ideal CDM then, if you were a big tall CDM and could break up and start moves that would be a massive help.

Sounds good. I'm a shit keeper so anywhere but there! ;)

Archived