UKFF'ers going to WrestleMania Thread

Ross

hey, hopefully someone can help. i was gonna take my laptop to atlanta with

me, just wondering what the general rules are with taking them on planes as my stepdad is convinced it will be confiscated or destroyed (i dont believe him)

It's fine, I've took laptops on the plane before.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Journey starts tonight when we fly down to Gatwick, getting excited now!

Bit gutted reading that this Delta flight doesn't have seatback personal tv's, considering its a 10 hour flight - I've loaded my iPhone with the new WM documentary, Road Warriors Documentary and YouShoot with New Jack to keep me occupied.

In the gold hotel We have The Miz.

Just checking that it's ok to have all of the following in my hand luggage with Delta

I-Pod

Insulin & Boiled Sweets (I'm Diabetic)

Mobile phone (just to play games if in flight mode)

Nintendo DS

Bit gutted reading that this Delta flight doesn't have seatback personal tv's, considering its a 10 hour flight - I've loaded my iPhone with the new WM documentary, Road Warriors Documentary and YouShoot with New Jack to keep me occupied.

We dont have our own TV with Delta? Where did you find that out?

It depends what type of plane you are on, you can usually check what services each plane have on their website.

It depends what type of plane you are on, you can usually check what services each plane have on their website.

Had me worried for a moment there. Just checked the website and our flight (1.00pm on Friday), has personal tv's. Sigh of relief. Thought I was going to have to talk to the wife for 9 and a half hours!

Had me worried for a moment there. Just checked the website and our flight (1.00pm on Friday), has personal tv's. Sigh of relief. Thought I was going to have to talk to the wife for 9 and a half hours!

Haha! I'm on the same flight (from heathrow right?) so this is a relief. The lost scot scared me for a second!

Right if we're talking about flight plans; I plan on watching some films, reading the new WWE magazine, re-reading either Bret Harts or Jerichos second book and listening to 'written in the stars' on loop.

Maybe we could get a duelling chant on the plain... lets go Cena....or not?

Should be a quick flight :)

After going to Raw, I'm really in the mood for 'Mania. Just one more day in Chicago and then flying to Atlanta in the morning, arriving just after 1pm. Then meeting up with The Dart, and bombing it down to Axxess after checking in to the hotel. Atlanta airport is great for food places if you need to kill time before checking in time.

Haha! I'm on the same flight (from heathrow right?) so this is a relief. The lost scot scared me for a second!

Yeah, that's our flight. Well I've just had Undisputed and Rumble Road delivered this morning, got the 2010 year in review PWI and hopefully the wife will pick me up the latest PowerSlam tomorrow, should keep me entertained. Don't know what she's gonna do, like!

As far as videos, I loaded my phone up last year with previous Mania highlights, gonna try and add the Triple H / Undertaker promo, and the Cena / Miz / Rock promo off of you tube if I get chance. Maybe some video packages of previews for this year, if there is any yet.

Very excited now, full day at work today and tomorrow, should get done at around 1 am on Friday morning, then setting off at five.

Tick tock, tick tock....

Edited : Big Rob, you ought to be careful posting on here of your affluence regarding wrestling, some bloke on another thread got ripped a new one for paying for Sky!

Archived