If NXT did a "comeback" season (it won't)...

King Pitcos

If NXT had a season that was about former WWE wrestlers trying to regain a place on the roster, who would you choose as the roster? Six "comebacks" (that would be somewhat feasible) and six current Superstars as their pro.

Hardcore Holly -- Santino Marella

Rikishi -- William Regal

Billy Gunn -- Dolph Ziggler

X-Pac -- Kofi Kingston

Maven -- Wade Barrett

Wishful thinking: Paul London (he probably would go back really) -- Michael Cole

Mine's shit, so yours should beat it.

• Paid Members

Mine would be:

Brad Armstrong - Daniel Bryan, John Cena and Randy Orton.

Jim Neidhart - The Bella Twins

Michael Hayes - R-Truth

@MATTHARDYBRAND - Justin Gabriel (again)

Ron Simmons (the wrestler not Pete Doherty's biographer) - Kofi Kingston

D'Lo Brown - Mark Henry (just to get the band back together more than anything else)

• Moderators

Rookie - Ric Flair

Pro - Ole "make him die slowly" Anderson.

Brad Armstrong - Daniel Bryan, John Cena and Randy Orton.

One pro for three lads? I don't think even Brad could teach thre lads all he knows at once.

• Paid Members

I would have love to see a NXT more like the UFC's version of Ultimate fighter. A team of heels and a team of face's, with a face and heel coach. At the end of the weekly show the team's pro with the least point's earned on that show (the points get earned via the daft games and wrestling matches also the rookie with the most phone votes cant be booted off) has to pick somebody to leave from his team. As the season is winding up the coaches get a wildcard where the can pick anyone who has been booted off. The pick would not have to be someone from your team to add a twist. At the end you have 1 guy from each team left and a pro. The Pro's then teams up with his rookie in a ladder match with a contract hanging from the ring the winning teams rookie gets the contract, and a title shot of his pick.

Archived