The Terrible, Interminably Boring Mafia Game

Nexus

• Paid Members

Seeing as it'll be me that gets the brunt of tomorrow's hammer (for sticking up for myself against Snake's bizarre targetting of me), I agree it should be TMS that gets a good questioning tomorrow.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Oh Christ, how many times do I have to say I'll answer anything you throw at me, I have nothing to hide.

I do like the way TripleA is ALREADY trying to swerve attention onto me for when Snake is lynched and proved Town, but I'll not only put my case across, but I'll further add to the over bearing suspicion of TripleA and also divulge at least one more who I believe to be scum from their actions, of course that person will be allowed the chance to answer what questions I throw at them too.

Oh Christ, how many times do I have to say I'll answer anything you throw at me, I have nothing to hide.

I do like the way TripleA is ALREADY trying to swerve attention onto me for when Snake is lynched and proved Town, but I'll not only put my case across, but I'll further add to the over bearing suspicion of TripleA and also divulge at least one more who I believe to be scum from their actions, of course that person will be allowed the chance to answer what questions I throw at them too.

I'm guessing that is me as you don't seem to like me pointing out a few of your posts.

I'm not scum but please don't let that stop your imagination getting the better of you.

• Paid Members

Carbomb brought you up, not me. I just agreed. Hardly a "swerve". Snake's "bait" was to single out player he knew would get argumentive with him. He didn't target people who he thought were scum, or people that Town were suspicious of. He targetted me and Ron because he knew he'd get a reaction like he did. It's been noted by more than one person in the game how easy it is to get me going, so Snake saw me as an easy lynch. Look at his reasoning for targetting me ffs. "Policy lynch" and "he dissed my modding". Snake is obviously scum, this has obviously backfired on him.

Well, I said I would put my vote in around 6ish so as not to miss the deadline. Sadly I'm still not convinced 100% on either. I will hammer Snake before the deadline unless another viable wagon comes about (which is doubtful, since we've only got 3 hours).

• Paid Members

Well that be that, I don't see it as the best lynch but out of the two stand out players we should always lynch one so as to avoid this happening again next phase.

Unvote TripleA

Vote Snake Plissken

And if my count is right that's a lynch! Let us hope that the flip is good.

Well that be that, I don't see it as the best lynch but out of the two stand out players we should always lynch one so as to avoid this happening again next phase.

Unvote TripleA

Vote Snake Plissken

Good is town.

Evil is scum.

I hope that I haven't read something into something that isn't there and you are implying that you mean good for the town.

• Paid Members

Unvote TripleA

Vote Snake Plissken

Good is town.

Evil is scum.

I hope that I haven't read something into something that isn't there and you are implying that you mean good for the town.

of course I mean good for the town, that is a real reach to say that means anything else.

• Paid Members

And there you have it. The scum get the day lynch after being found out.

I presentmyour scum team, TripleA, Bristep123 & Carbomb.

TripleA for reasons already mentioned, Bristep who last time got involved and despite taking a day off was far too cagey implying he's a new scum not knowing how to play and Carbomb whose playing exactly like last time dipping in and out enough to sail under the radar.

I would suggest if one of those 3 isn't then you look at one of the two who joined me on e vote on A. Swift looking the most likely with the convenient hammer. I was also thinking TMS, I even left you a note via my comments to SMS. Although I would suggest you don't rush lynch tomorrow. You have one of 2 possibilities. Take the day and make sure you get the right one. at least if your getting nowhere then you have TripleA T the end of the day.

However just a side note, it is unlikely that if A is town that the scum will hit himmovernight thus setting him up for an easy lynch. So be wary.

Oh and piece of advice, if you try a new way of ensuring scum don't bother because you'll just be seen as scum. I have a bad feeling for all you sheep.

Good luck though and I'll see you all in the QT soon.

At the moment, I am keeping a serious eye on everybodys wording, as we don't have anything else to go on.

I also know that from previous games, you (Swift) and a few other players always keep an eye out for the wording of peoples posts, which have often led to a lynch.

As someone who is normally a strong player and uses that strategy, you can't blame me for copying it and adapting to suit my game, can you?

• Paid Members

No-one's fault but your own Snake. Risky play, didn't pay off. It confused Town, it needlessly targetted players for the sake of just getting a reaction, and it let Scum slip in and out taking sides.

I'm Town, but i'm open to all questioning in the next phase.

Archived