[Polls] Best & Worst Pro-wrestler of 2010

tiger_rick

Best & Worst Pro-wrestler of 2010  

150 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Has Abyss really been that bad?

I haven't had much chance to watch TNA, so wondered what's gone so wrong? He didn't seem that bad before.

He's wrestling Cancer.

Any time TNA puts out a decent episode of TV or solid PPV, Abyss is the bollocks exception. His 80s, cartoon act is a fucking embarrassment and sticks out like a shitty sore thumb in TNA's otherwise quite good product.

His promos are so bad I want to leave the room when he comes on, and his wrestling is dire - and not in a "his workrate is poor" kind of way, but in the "he wrestles like a mincing wanker, NOT a badass monster" kind of way. Just fucking awful at everything. Him and Robbie E take a thousand cool-points away from anything TNA ever try and do.

I can't believe Nash is winning the 'best wrestler' poll, by the way. I love the bloke, but c'mon. Really??

• Paid Members

Kevin Nash's run for Pro Wrestler of the Year is like that season Hull went to Christmas playing Arsenal off the pitch before sliding down the league. I stuck a vote in for Daniel Bryan and Nash was about 3 votes ahead! I didnt even know Nash was on the list. Did I miss something?

Its disgusting that Abyss isnt winning this. Matt Hardy hasnt wrestled much. He's shit in the same way Benoit was when he murdered his family or when we found out Chris Harris sucked off Bob Ryder. 2011 should be Matts year to be the worst wrestler of the year, judging by his movement, hair, appearance and teeth in a recent bout.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

Has Abyss really been that bad?

I haven't had much chance to watch TNA, so wondered what's gone so wrong? He didn't seem that bad before.

He's wrestling Cancer.

Any time TNA puts out a decent episode of TV or solid PPV, Abyss is the bollocks exception. His 80s, cartoon act is a fucking embarrassment and sticks out like a shitty sore thumb in TNA's otherwise quite good product.

His promos are so bad I want to leave the room when he comes on, and his wrestling is dire - and not in a "his workrate is poor" kind of way, but in the "he wrestles like a mincing wanker, NOT a badass monster" kind of way. Just fucking awful at everything. Him and Robbie E take a thousand cool-points away from anything TNA ever try and do.

I can't believe Nash is winning the 'best wrestler' poll, by the way. I love the bloke, but c'mon. Really??

Spot on. As someone who hasn't followed TNA regularly, I manage to avoid most of his stuff because I normally just watch the most pimped matches (same with Japan, actually) but once or twice a year I'll catch a full episode of iMPACT! and nine times out of ten he'll be the absolute worst thing on it for all the reasons you mentioned. My problem is he always seems to be in a prominent position no matter what the year, I probably wouldn't mind him if he was a jobber or something but I just can't imagine anyone watching him and thinking 'wow, this is good I should tune in next week' - it's a credit to TNA's other talents that some people do watch the show with him on it.

It's a bit of a shame because at times I thought he showed the potential to develop into a decentish big man (thinking around 2005) but when he's at his worst he's absolutely horrible. Not 'horrible' in the sense that people say it about JBL/Big Show/Hogan/Luger/Nash/Goldberg/Kane/Batista/Cena/Henry/Holly/Miz/Hardyz/Dudleys/whoever (guys who are either carryable or are, most of them IMO, actually actively good but not to a lot of people's taste and even then I think most of their critics would admit that at the very least they understand what they are supposed to be doing) but actually looks backyard level bad and having seen him without the mask he might be the least intimidating big man ever and most of the matches themselves all seem like a load of violence with no psychology behind it, that might work on the minor league deathmatch circuit but it comes across like a small time freak show side attraction on what is supposed to be the second largest company.