Favourite Android Apps

tiger_rick

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ESPN Goals - no need to wait for MOTD to see the the goals on a Saturday!

Greedy Spiders - Fun and addictive puzzle game. Save the flies from the spiders...starts off easy and then gets really challenging.

Swype - Technically not an App but you still download it and install it. You need to sign up for it on their website though and they will email you the code for downloading the installation file. Makes typing texts fun.

3G Watchdog - Monitor how much data you're using so you don't go over your data allowance.

Dolphin Browser HD - nice browser with clever 'draw a gesture' to access a website - e.g draw a G with your finger and Google will load. You can customise your own gestures for particular sites....e.g U for UKFF.

• Paid Members

So I went on a bit of a rampage tonight and downloaded a heap of free shit for the sake of it, including:

Androbook Viewer

Chordbot Lite

DOF Calculator

ND Calc

PHOforPHO

Drum Loops (GinLemon)

Drums For Practice

Uloops Studio Lite

Marvin - ZX Spectrum emulator

Generally, I'm after decent drum machine/sequencers/songwriting tools, and I wouldn't mind a few games, but I'm not keen on using touchscreens as controllers.

Alchemy is addictive as hell. I couldnt stop playing it when I first got it, annoyed me no end.

What does it involve? I'm hoping for starting fires by cooking poo.

You get four basic elements - water, earth, fire, air and you have to combine them to make new ones and then combine the new ones together with the old ones and other new ones basically. Theres 370 elements to be found. Some humourous ones in there too.

Yeah Alchemy is pretty good.

In the way of games, I love;

Nurikabe - kind of mine sweeper number game

Flood-It - really simple and addictive as hell

Good Little War Game - turn based war game, currently 10p for the full version on Android Market Online

X-Construct - build bridges and try not to kill everyone on the train

Block Puzzle - tanagram type game

Bunny Shooter - shit name, great game. A bit like Angry Birds

• 2 months later...

Archived