Internet Radio

Snake Plissken

• Paid Members

So i'm looking at various things this year and one of them is the possibility of adding an internet radio station to my site and I was wondering if anyone here runs, has run or setup one free or paid for. Any constructive comments welcome. I've had a quick run around google, but I'm looking for those who have had experience with them.

• Paid Members
So i'm looking at various things this year and one of them is the possibility of adding an internet radio station to my site and I was wondering if anyone here runs, has run or setup one free or paid for. Any constructive comments welcome. I've had a quick run around google, but I'm looking for those who have had experience with them.

Are you looking to broadcast on a scheduled basis, or set up a podcast where you record a show say, weekly, and then have it available to stream on a website?

So, hang on... after two really specific questions that suggested you knew about internet radio broadcasting and were about to offer some focussed advice... you just post a link to Wikipedia?

You are a strange person.

• Paid Members
So, hang on... after two really specific questions that suggested you knew about internet radio broadcasting and were about to offer some focussed advice... you just post a link to Wikipedia?

You are a strange person.

I pointed him to a matrix of what he would need to get up-and-running broadcasting audio over the Internet so he could make his own decision. Had he said he wanted to podcast I would have supplied him with a link on how to get a presence on iTunes.

Sorry to put you at unease.

Archived