Footballer has pop at Cena

Jetta's G-string

• Paid Members

I'm sure I read on here that the WWE doesn't allow its "superstars" to sign autographs outside organized events.

Cena could still have signed it though. I don't think the kid would be phoning up Titan Tower and grassing him up anytime soon.

Hasn't Donavan been bitching ever since Beckham joined Galaxy? He threw a big hissy fit about him being the star of the team and didn't want to play second fiddle or have the rest of his team mates and the entire league swoon over Beckham because he should be getting the spotlight.

ermmmmmm who is this player ?, he plays for a below average team so why should we be bothered ?

He's America's best known soccer player, having starred at the last World Cup, and is a player who was a transfer success story when he came on loan to Everton last season.

He doesn't play for Everton anymore though, he plays for LA Galaxy now - you're right, a 'below average team'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJT5_RMA3hY

He's a pretty big deal, do a youtube search. He's done all the U.S. talk shows in the past year - Letterman, Kimmel, Regis & Kathy Lee, etc.

Hasn't Donavan been bitching ever since Beckham joined Galaxy? He threw a big hissy fit about him being the star of the team and didn't want to play second fiddle or have the rest of his team mates and the entire league swoon over Beckham because he should be getting the spotlight.

That was 18 months ago. He apologised and him and Beckham are close friends now.

Donovan is a top bloke. A friend of mine hosts an Everton fans' podcast and Donovan was interviewed by him just last week.

No different to Bret Hart moaning about being only 1 place above Avril Lavigne in the "100 Greatest Canadians" list.

Was he placed behind Bryan Adams?

He was ahead of Adams, but behind Shania Twain and Celine Dion.

That's insane. Fuck the hoo-ha about the PS50- Shania Twain, Avril Lavigne and Bret Hart finishing higher than Adams is farcical!

bullshit. Who'd Adams ever beat? Doink a few times. Plus he never had the strap.

No different to Bret Hart moaning about being only 1 place above Avril Lavigne in the "100 Greatest Canadians" list.

Was he placed behind Bryan Adams?

He was ahead of Adams, but behind Shania Twain and Celine Dion.

That's insane. Fuck the hoo-ha about the PS50- Shania Twain, Avril Lavigne and Bret Hart finishing higher than Adams is farcical!

bullshit. Who'd Adams ever beat? Doink a few times. Plus he never had the strap.

Also HIS PARENTS WERE JAPANESE BRAH!!!!!

• Paid Members
Good news everyone! Donovan's winning now

I know why this is. Ajmcstyles has been on that website to vote, mashing the F5 button like he's trying to execute the Hundred Hand Slap using the strong punch button.

Archived