[Nominations] Biggest Anti-Climax of 2010

tiger_rick

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Summerslam main event.

The main event of Summerslam. I know they managed to recover the angle afterwards, but everything was leading to a big Nexus win that never happened.

That might be the only match I can think of I'd be fine with winning both 'Match of the Year' and 'Biggest Anti-Climax' a reminder if ever there was one of how it is possible to deliver the story (match) well but still get the result wrong.

Bret Hart wrestling again. Although... I'm not sure I expected anything more.

I did. :(

Hogan in TNA. There was so much potential and so much interest, yet after the first week pretty much nobody gave a shit.

TNA. Jan 4th was ok but I didn't bother with Jan 11th.

Those are both good points, it even got me back to watching TNA for a while, http://www.wrestling101.com/blogs/archives/252, and I thought they'd be able to at least create a short term spike. I'll go for the following:

1. Hogan and Bischoff join TNA

Edited by TheBigBoot

Hogan and Easy E in TNA so much could have been done but in the end i think TNA is worse than it was before they came along.

"They" in TNA i honestly think that TNA had something planned that fell through a month before and then shat themselves for a few weeks trying to think of something else but in the end just went sod it its Hogan, Bitchoff and Double J

WrestleMania as a whole 2 good matches doesnt make for a good mania.

Vince Vs Bret so so bad vince should of been dripping with spit by the end of that.

Monday night wars. didnt last very long and i think its better that they are in different nights as i think alot of fans will end up watching both