The Coronation Street thread

Dashing

My only problem with Kevin is, all his storylines are the same. He just nails a new bird every few years. He needs character development. They should have a series of hilarious skits where he leaves Baby Jack in different places. In the pub, on the bus, in the garage etc. This will all culminate in a match with Tyrone at the Show of Shows.

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He seems to have gone for the complete heel turn this time though. That smack from Tyrone has sent him over the edge and now all he cares about is himself and baby jack. He just needs to grow the 'tash back and his heel turn is complete.

I think he should start looking towards Maria for sympathy at being a single parent and then just start slipping her a length as a "fuck you" to Sally and the kids.

Heels do need hot girls so I'm completely with you on that one. It could also lead to an interesting Heel vs. Heel feud as Kevin and Chris square off over Maria's affections and the masses are forced to choose a Heel to side with. A possible run in from Lloyd is another slant on it.

A bit like Bret Hart back in '97 he's currently acting the heel towards little Sal E. Webster but is a slowly becoming a babyface again towards Rosie and Sophie. He's also done the impossible and brought Tyrone briefly up to main event status. However, it doesn't look like Ty is ready for such a program and is slowly being written out of the story line. I'm sure he'll be curtain jerking again by February.

This week it looks like Wooden Nick is manipulating Peter into turning heel. Peter's regular tag team partner Ciaran is going to have a word with Nick and I have a feeling Peter will rise from his chair and deck Ciaran while his back is turn. Peter and Nick will then celebrate over his unconscious carcass with a beer bath.

It's hard to buy Nick as a serious heel because he's just a little weasel and if Peter wasn't in that chair, Slick Nick would be on the wrong end of Shining Wizard. Nick needs to be bumped back down to the mid-card but that isn't going to happen because the writers clearly love the bloke.

• Paid Members

Are we done with the shit analogies?

Stape has been amazing this week, it's made even better by the fact he's actually a good intentioned man who just keeps fucking up, badly. When he's eventually written out of the show it better be the exit of a king.

1st off if I'm wrong about this I do apologise but I don't really watch the show that often.

In the TV Guide it says the lad who plays Graham is quitting when his contract runs out as he feels he's done all he can with the character and wants to move on to new things while it says he's been there for about 2 1/2 years now would I be wrong in saying he's only been a main character for about 6 months now and before that he hardly did anything of note and would be lucky to get a line in every few weeks.

If that is the case I don't see the point in quitting now may as well ride the gravy train as long as he can as TBH I doubt when he goes he'll get begging letters from other shows asking him to work for them if ppl who have quit shows like this in the past are anything to go by maybe he'll be in 1 episode of Casualty in 5 years

Archived