Snake's WWE Invasion 'Royal Mafia Rumble'

Snake Plissken

• Paid Members

Ladies and gentleman it's Michael cole back here with you and I have grave news, wade Barrett and the nexus gave taken over the video truck this is why we have been unable to show you replays of the eliminations in the ad breaks but I have been able to secure footage from just after the last elimination and we bring that to you now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5OHfZ0z1WY

BAH!!!!!!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Well it looks like we've lost this now, but Dan that was a ridiculous hammer on Chris Stone, he was likely to be modkilled anyway, there were far more suspicious players and there was still time left in the day. It reeks of you seizing the opportunity to survive another day by quickly offing a town player as soon as you had the chance. On the other hand, I'm really annoyed with Stone for letting this happen, with a powerful role like he had, and had he put the same (or even half) the amount of effort into this as he did with the cowboy game, we could have stood a decent chance.

I'm going to have to re evaluate who else I think could be scum now, because I was fairly sure Swift was one of them. But Dan that hammer was possibly the scummiest thing we've had in the game so far, and you deserve to swing for it in my opinion. My only concern is that it was SO blatent that you already knew that doing it would make whoever hammered a virtual shoe-in for todays lynch, so the scum got together and worked out who was most expendable. If this is the case then we need to make the most of today trying to find out who the possibly more powerful scum members are, but for now I am going to vote on who I believe is the most likely scum, if not the most powerful.

VOTE DAN WILLIAMS

• Paid Members

I want to vote Dan... I want to vote Dan so-so much...

But Burchill's Buddy sounds like he's trying to create a reason for what happened yesterday beyond "Dan got a couple of votes on him and suddenly voted Stone to save himself stupidly".

Do I think Dan is still likely scum? Yes. Do I believe lynching him right now is our best course of action a a town? No.

Seriously. I want everyone to read BB's latest post. He somehow ignores that Dan only voted Stone because the attention shifted to him, and instead tries saying that the only reason Stone was lynched was because scum wanted to buy another day... another day from what? They almost had swift or Family Guy lynched. Then the attention turned to Dan. Scum would have had no reason to throw someone to the wolves then, just would have had to concentrate on pushing the lynch over to swift (unless Family Guy is scum too of course, as if the lynch was between Dan and FG, then obviously they'd pick who was best to lose... but FG didn't quick lynch Stone even when it looked likely he might be going).

So... Here's my theory.

We know as fact swift was town, that means his cases on Chris B were done with town motivation. Doesn't mean they were actively right, but it means at best the argument was town/town, at worst Chris B has played a blinder. I have said before that if Dan is scum, then BB is town, and vice-versa. So that being said, and the above happening... I think Dan played a shitty game last day phase, and BB is going for the quick victory and we need shot of him now.

vote: Burchill's Buddy

• Paid Members
Personally, I think Dan Williams is throwing himself under the bus because he's protecting someone else.

He's still definite scum though.

Erm, who was he protecting yesterday when he did so then?

It can't have been swift.

That would mean you are suggesting Dan threw himself to the wolves to save... you.

• Paid Members
I want to vote Dan... I want to vote Dan so-so much...

But Burchill's Buddy sounds like he's trying to create a reason for what happened yesterday beyond "Dan got a couple of votes on him and suddenly voted Stone to save himself stupidly".

Do I think Dan is still likely scum? Yes. Do I believe lynching him right now is our best course of action a a town? No.

Seriously. I want everyone to read BB's latest post. He somehow ignores that Dan only voted Stone because the attention shifted to him, and instead tries saying that the only reason Stone was lynched was because scum wanted to buy another day

Huh? I didn't ignore it at all, I flat out said "It reeks of you seizing the opportunity to survive another day by quickly offing a town player as soon as you had the chance" quite clearly by 'you' I mean Dan and not 'you' as in the entire group of scum.

Am I to take it now that I'm your new 100% must be scum target for the day Mike and to prepare myself for a few days of aggressive bullying from you? Just like Ron was 100% scum, and Corey? And are you still convinced Brownie is scum too?

Personally, I think Dan Williams is throwing himself under the bus because he's protecting someone else.

He's still definite scum though.

Erm, who was he protecting yesterday when he did so then?

It can't have been swift.

That would mean you are suggesting Dan threw himself to the wolves to save... you.

Yes, which is something someone who was scum would obviously want to bring to your attention. :bored:

I wasn't the only person facing the gallows yesterday, I say we lynch Dan (Not doing so after his previous play would be madness), but at the same time see who else had the finger pointed at them before Dan's hammer. Also, suspicion should also fall on those who swiftstrike was building a case on, when I've got more time, I plan to look at swift's case on Chris_B, and Chris's response.

Had a look over my previous posts in regards to swift, and really most of it falls under "Lion looked a bit scummy when voting Nexus day 1", which... isn't a great reason to lynch someone. I'll lynch swift to prevent a no lynch, but at that I'd rather not at this stage.

I still don't like his play this game, but I'm willing to admit that it's more because he's normally much more active and it feels out of place for him. But he's more active as scum too, so really it's a null-tell.

Something that does strike me... is Dan's quick hop onto the swift wagon up there, and while claiming swift is his number one suspect, he's not really pushed swift much. Nor has he got any real reason to push swift beyond "his posting isn't normal" despite the fact swift has won as both scum, and third party, by posting well and leading town still.

In the past day phase I feel he's also slipped under the radar, and an ISO (done as swift said... fucking good that :D) shows that he's really done nothing lately. Just been active lurking in general, and sitting well on the fence when it comes to deciding who to lynch. To such an extent I don't think he cares who we lynch as long as it's not scum.

unvote

vote: Dan Williams

I'm not convinced of swift's guilt now, but Dan's quick hop on and subsequent looking over of his more recent posts makes me feel he's a shoe in for scum.

Also Mike, why is this point you made before the lynch now moot since Dan in my eyes just acted in a manor that made him look even scummier, therefore should be a shoe-in for your vote?

• Paid Members

I'll bet my left bollock that Dan Williams is erratic, not scum. I've found BB and Family Guy scummy for a long time and think it's a joke the latter is still here. When I get back to my computer later today now that I have actual, decent 'net access I'll prepare a case on him.

Vote Family Guy PMSL

• Paid Members
I'll bet my left bollock that Dan Williams is erratic, not scum. I've found BB and Family Guy scummy for a long time and think it's a joke the latter is still here. When I get back to my computer later today now that I have actual, decent 'net access I'll prepare a case on him.

Vote Family Guy PMSL

He's definitely erratic, but I don't think this should rule out the possibility that he is scum too, the two aren't mutually exclusive. However Family Guy for me is still someone who's flown well under my radar so I'll be interested to read your case on him. I assume you still believe me and Family Guy are working together, so hopefully when you go through his posts again you will realise that there isn't really anything to support it other than I think our vote patterns were similar in the first couple of days. But if not feel free to throw some questions at me too, I have nothing to hide and I should have more internet access than usual this weekend.

• Paid Members

He's flown under your radar? I find that an odd thing to say given he's made several incriminating statements. I'll have a fairly comprehensive case posted tonight or tomorrow. I tried to have a case prepared in advance of the thread, but annoyingly I accidentally closed the window I was working on the case in. But I've seen enough to make me certain he's scum. Bahhh! I have extra suspicions now that I'm gonna keep quiet for now. I'll make them explicit after I reread the thread.

• Paid Members
He's flown under your radar? I find that an odd thing to say given he's made several incriminating statements. I'll have a fairly comprehensive case posted tonight or tomorrow. I tried to have a case prepared in advance of the thread, but annoyingly I accidentally closed the window I was working on the case in. But I've seen enough to make me certain he's scum. Bahhh! I have extra suspicions now that I'm gonna keep quiet for now. I'll make them explicit after I reread the thread.

Well to you they're incriminating statements, I don't think many people have shared the same feeling otherwise he would have been lynched by now. That's why I said I'm interested in seeing your case against him. I don't really have any feelings on him either way and at this stage in the game that's not exactly a good thing for me. At the very least your case will create some discussion on him.

• Paid Members

Actually BB, each time he's made incriminating statements people have pulled him up on it. He's just lucky he made these statements far apart enough to have them missed. He also is lucky that others that have previously voted for him have died. Oh hang on...lucky?

Archived