Snake's WWE Invasion 'Royal Mafia Rumble'

Snake Plissken

Stop talking in riddles and explain yourself. As we still cannot decide who to lynch and even though the consensus between most us would be Nexus as the common denominator you voted against me to further split the vote spectrum which will edge us towards the no lynch you apparently are't pushing, surely you can see how dodgy this makes you look. I would be willing to drop the issue with Ron for now to pursue the Nexus lynch if thats what the majority agree on.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I'm starting to see more and more what Ron is finding scummy about you. From the point I made a pretty solid case (Mike and Carbomb agreed I think) against you, you've -

1. Dodged questions i've asked you, or really poorly answered them

2. Accused me of sticking up for Ron Simmons despite me not at all

3. Accused me of trying to push a no lynch, when not only have I voted but i've flat out said I'm not asking for a no lynch.

4. Accused me of being scum numerous times, with really awful reference points and twists.

You are most certainly scum.

Its not going to harm me is it? But I will name who I believe the traitors are : Ron Simmons,Nexus, Bugsey and Corey Vandal (Im Betting at least 2 of these flip scum and possibly triple A) I have played a scum hunting game and now am going to be eliminated for it, i hope the truth shines though and the town win because as long as town win I win.

• Paid Members

Dan, I don't actually think you're scum because if you were one of your team would have reigned you in by now. But the way you react to accusations doesn't help you one bit. I'll admit I can bite a bit when I'm wrongly accused, but take a step back and reign it in, otherwise you'll potentially lead the town to a wasted lynch.

Well Ron you are wrong, I have only stated who I believe to be scum as I actually believe them to be scum not just because they suspected me of being scum. And the town that are active obviously aren't that clever or they would have taken mine and mikes advice about a no lynch and have joined together to form a common opinion and eliminated them. As for the silent players those of you who are town are going to lead to the rest of the towns downfall. Speak up now.

• Paid Members
Well Ron you are wrong, I have only stated who I believe to be scum as I actually believe them to be scum not just because they suspected me of being scum. And the town that are active obviously aren't that clever or they would have taken mine and mikes advice about a no lynch and have joined together to form a common opinion and eliminated them. As for the silent players those of you who are town are going to lead to the rest of the towns downfall. Speak up now.

Seriously Dan, take a step back and calm down. Honestly, you are making yourself look scummy. For example, I say I suspect you're scum, you immediately vote for me. Triple A says he suspects you and all of a sudden you say he might be scum too, in spite of the fact he's essentially confirmed town (look at what he got warned for.)

You're really focussing on this no lynch thing too, and nobody is really pushing for it at all, it's just been brought up in passing.

So yeah, take a step back and reign it in.

• Paid Members

Er....

unvote

vote: Dan Williams

If you want out so bad, then I'll help you out.

Dan, I wasn't suggesting going after those saying no lynch was bad, I'm saying that a no lynch is bad, but that I can understand why peoplewouldn't understand it to begin with because I had the same early viewpoint until it was pointed out to me by someone.

So you saying others should take my advice and take out others because of it? No. Not having that, as it's nowhere near what I said.

You're also talking down to fellow players which I tend to only wind up doing when I'm actually scum trying to bullshit my way out of something. (As town I spend the time showing my reasons as to why people are scum so that on my flip they may take note of that information).

Throw in that it sounds like you're trying to buddy up to me to create an "us and them" situation, and it all smells scummy to me. You've pretty much blown a gasket over 2 or 3 players in a 20 player game.

• Paid Members

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Ar you guys insane? Are you so certain of Dan's guilt above that of SMS, Nexus and maybe Ron that you feel it's worth taking us into a Night Phase so soon, especially when we've heard so little from one of the prime suspects?

Calm it, guys - it's coming across really like one-upmanship and bloody-mindedness rather than actual play right now.

Dan - I'm sorry, but I didn't have any strong feeling you were scum before, even with TripleA's case, but that move has now made it very difficult for me to give you the benefit of the doubt. It's a dangerous gamble if you're WWE, and a bad bluff if you're Nexus - either way it's endangering us by threatening to take us to a Night Phase which, I've got a horrible feeling, will cost us dearly.

Guys, take a step back and DISCUSS. It's the only power we know we have over the Scum at the moment - the ball's in our court.

• Paid Members

Mike, please - that's not helping. And if I'm honest, it's a suspicious move at best.

SANITY, people. We've got a whole day before it becomes absolutely necessary to lynch - let's not rush the first day.

• Paid Members
Chris, my reasoning for that post was because it wasn't scum hunting, it was an argument between two people that neither was going to back down on. Like I say, the rest of us can go back and see what was said between them if we feel the need to. So they don't need to convince the rest of us, and they aren't about to convince the other person either, as if the other person is scum they'll just continually refute the issue, and if they're town they're not going to just back down suddenly either.

So yeah, I'm all for scum hunting, but that wasn't scum hunting, that was two people bickering.

See, the way I look at it, if I think someone is scum, I'm going to keep pushing them until they make a mistake. Putting someone on the spot can be a pretty good tactic, and it looked like that one was kicking off rather than going round in circles.

Archived