Hammerfest 2011

Egg Shen

Me and my mates were pondering this at Bloodstock, a whole day drinking, moshing, and headbanging then a nice bed does seem tempting, but would really need to get more bands announced before one can make a decision! Oh and while im here, can Bloodstock bloody hurry and announce more bands!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Paid Members

this is next week...we're just going for the Saturday now. Kinda sucks that Biohazard pulled out after i'd got tickets :( but we still got Entombed, Satyricon, Onslaught, Evile and a bunch of other shit.

anyone else going?

• Paid Members

we were planning on staying at a local Premer Inn but i posted on the hammerfest message board about places to stay and the organiser messaged me and hooked us up with a room on site :)

she also offered me free tickets to friday if was prepared to have the room for friday night too, don't think i can make it though :(

• Paid Members

got done a deal!

3 boys dropped out, so i ended up contacting the organiser who allowed us to have the room for friday night and bunged a friday ticket all for what we'd already paid. Outstanding, can't wait.

Archived