SOUTHSIDE present - 5TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW - 24th OCT - STEVENAGE

Southside crew

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The crowd was insane last night, they were into it right from the first moments. Prince Ameen and Cameron Craze drew so much heat! Some points you couldn't hear them because the crowd were booing so much, and the crowd blew the roof of with elation at Kirby beating Prince Ameen in the fatal fourway.

Ligero and Scurll was a solid match! Womens match was great, and the main event was just pure carnage!!! Haha bring on MVK vs Burridge round 2!!!!

Some gremlins got in the way of our wireless mic just before the show, so we had to use the house mic, which ended up being really good actually.

Robbie X had a cracker of a match against Jamie Jewel, although he hit himself on one of the corners of the ring and is sore this morning!

Ligero + Scurll was superb.

Prince Ameen and Cam Kraze certainly did get the crowd on their backs.

The women's match was pretty good too!

All in all, one of my favourite shows in a long time, and I can't wait to go back. The crowd were amazing all night and it was a real buzz to hear them responding in such a positive way to everything we did all night.

It's a credit to Ben for the amount of work he did, it certainly did pay off on the night =)

The crowd was insane last night, they were into it right from the first moments. Prince Ameen and Cameron Craze drew so much heat! Some points you couldn't hear them because the crowd were booing so much, and the crowd blew the roof of with elation at Kirby beating Prince Ameen in the fatal fourway.

Ligero and Scurll was a solid match! Womens match was great, and the main event was just pure carnage!!! Haha bring on MVK vs Burridge round 2!!!!

Fantastic night all round nothing dissapointed!

Burridge Val was brutal!

Ligero was a good paced solid match

The acadamy match was really good as well!

Absolutely amazing show. There wasn't a dull match, and the atmosphere was electric. It's a shame that a lot of the kids seemed to substitute guys for WWE wrestlers, like I heard a kid referring to Kraze as "Undertaker's brother" and they wanted Ligero to do the 619... but what can you do? At least I had fun getting the kids near me to do 619 chants at the stupidest moments.

I loved how the guys all got involved, with burridge nicking my beer, and both the ladies planting a firm liplock on my friend Matt. I'll definitely be there in May. I must admit that having been stung by Big Time at the Cambridge corn exchange (who promoted a recently deceased yokozuna as being on the card, and said he couldnt make it because he was stuck in traffic) I wasn't expecting too much, but boy did I get my money's worth.

• Paid Members
Is this show going to be on DVD? Sounds cracking from reports :D

It was 100% filmed so hope so!!

:thumbsup:

There is indeed going to be a dvd released ! We had a 3 man film crew and will put out a trailer pretty quickly for you guys to see a glimpse of.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F...voFKSz6sT8OveoA

Please watch guys for a glimpse of the matches we had !

Archived