SOUTHSIDE present - 5TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW - 24th OCT - STEVENAGE

Southside crew

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

LAST CHANCE TO GET TICKETS SENT OUT - MUST BE ORDERED BY &am AT LATEST

Otherwise please let me know if you would like tickets reserved as there is a small chance that we could sell out !

We will also announce our next import for NOTORIOUS on the night !!!

Really looking forward to this show.... just rang the venue to see if there were many tickets left as i have some mates who want to pay on the night and they informed me they have sold over 150 pre sales.... thats really impressive for a start up promotion with no imports etc

well done guys.... bring on sunday!

Really looking forward to this show.... just rang the venue to see if there were many tickets left as i have some mates who want to pay on the night and they informed me they have sold over 150 pre sales.... thats really impressive for a start up promotion with no imports etc

well done guys.... bring on sunday!

It's now actually well over 170 mark now, I can't believe i'm saying this but there is the potential of this selling out and has now convinced me 100% that our may show will sell out !

Anybody wanted to reserve tickets for the show please let me know

Also tickets for CLASH AT THE DISCO , D-INTERROGATION and NOTORIOUS will be on sale on the day of this show !

Been looking forward to this show for so long now.

To know we've done so well in pre-sales is a true testament to the work that the management have put in beforehand and the effort they've spent promoting the show and getting people to come and watch it.

Can't honestly wait to announce it and share the moment with everyone =)

• Paid Members

Sorry for the late announcement but Ruffneck will not be on the show tonight as he was injured in a slobberknocker of a match with Fight Club last night at 1PW - however we still have 7 more amazing matches for you and Prince Ameen is still heading to St Neots - See you guys there.

Results from tonight are

Robbie X beat Jamie Jewel - Robbie was then attacked by ego dragon which led to...

Ego Dragon beat Scotty Hexx

Camerson Kraze beat Rainz

Marty Scurll beat El Ligero

Martin Kirby won the Elimination 4 way against Sam Bailey, Chris Holmes and Prince Ameen

Britani Knight beat Sweet Saraya

Val Kabious beat Greg Burridge in a Falls count anywhere match

Decent show overall with a sold out crowd of around 250. Very loud crowd all night and apart from a delayed start due to some technical problems it ran very smoothly

Also Davey Richards has been announced for Notorious

• Paid Members

Wow - really don't know what to say, I am feeling on top of the world and very emotional and tired tonight however it was a sell out and I could not be happier. I actually thought every match was amazing and cannot thank the workers enough ! I also want to thank everyone who has supported me and helped me along the way.

BRITWRES IS NOT DEAD - It just needs to be worked at - there are some promotions out there like IPW , NGW , WAW , GNP and NEWS to name a few which seem to making all the right moves and I hope that down the line I can hold myself in the same standing and garner the same respect.

Would also like to say sorry for the late start due to technical difficulties , we know what was wrong and will be buying the new equipment straight away so that it does not happen next time.

Also just to confirm the above - it was in fact a sell out and luckily we have discovered we can get more fans in than we originally thought however it has 100% strengthened our belief that May 29th will sell out, tickets are already selling fast and are available on our website.

Thanks Again for everyones support

Ben

Archived