SOUTHSIDE present - 5TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW - 24th OCT - STEVENAGE

Southside crew

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

We are sad to announce the news tonight that Kristoffer Travis will not be on the show as he hasn't got clearance to wrestle until early March - It has been 50/50 for a while but got the message today. However we have decided to announce a match instead, we were fully intending to give you the match that so many people wanted - Kirby v Travis but have thought up another little idea for a concept match, so ..........

WINNER GETS X-PAC AT NOTORIOUS

There has already been a few stars signed for this match however the first man signed up for this match is ....

MARTIN KIRBY

• Paid Members

We are really pleased to hear that Britani and Saraya Knight have got a spot on the Shimmer shows in America on the 26th and 27th March. This is fully deserved and we wish them the best of luck, when we first decided to put on a women's match at Battle of the Ego's they were always our first choice - well done girls :thumbsup:

There has to be some form of legit heat there. Greg's digs were personal, completely destroyed Val's credibility with the comments of his Batista posters and plastic John Cena spinner belts on the wall (you can say he did it to himself...) which he really should of taken down, not good for a tough man image having toys on show in the background.

Greg seemed genuinly pissed at been called a has-been as well, either that or some damn good convincing acting. "I was selling out areana's while you were still playing Smackdown: Here Comes The Pain." That line absoloutly broke me!

hillarious! yh yh thats really funy feb 27th will see who the real better wrestler is Burridge mark my words ur gonna feel the pain so make sure u have inuff fun as u can and take the piss and u sed u will fuck me up loooool ur a really funy dude al fuckin drop u on ur head and u wont me gettin back up after that trust me!

MVK's reply on facebook to the video!!

this match might not happen for the greater good? But how cool would it be to see a real fight break out??

who would win???

That was video was epic! Proper cracked me up!

I agree that it's ruined his credibility. Until he does something newsworthy that name is going to remind me of a man living at home playing with toys and a karaoke machine! Let's be honest though smackdown here comes the pain was the best smackdown release they ever did. Don't blame the kid for playing it! ;)

Archived