SOUTHSIDE present - 5TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW - 24th OCT - STEVENAGE

Southside crew

That was video was epic! Proper cracked me up!

I agree that it's ruined his credibility. Until he does something newsworthy that name is going to remind me of a man living at home playing with toys and a karaoke machine! Let's be honest though smackdown here comes the pain was the best smackdown release they ever did. Don't blame the kid for playing it! ;)

I have never seen a UK promo where a guy gets ripped to pieces like that!!

It really really makes Valkabious look silly. And Valkabious's response indicates that the heat is real! End of the day NBW updates all the time to questions asked on this thread but have not responded to this? this says to me it is indeed real but as a promoter with your main event in a crisis, what would you do? I hope they give us the match, would be amazing to see a match with two guys who would want to showboat and save face. Also could be very intersting if the booking of the show is ignored and both men refuse to lie down? This has to be the most interesting match of the year so far? I was 50/50 about the travel down south but I am 100% going to go just for this if it happens.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's all about professionalisem, yeh Val's response looked legit, but if he actually dropped Burridge on his head over a bit of banter then that's ten steps to far. Just because you don't like a guy, you shouldn't be going out there with an intention to seriously hurt them.

I've heard stories of Val though, not sure what show it was, but apparantly he botched a move up on Danny Hope, dropped the guy on his head, genuinly injured him, and all he had to say for himself was "That's wrestling init bruv, people get hurt." Not sure if an apology was ever issued to Danny, but there should have been.

It's all about professionalisem, yeh Val's response looked legit, but if he actually dropped Burridge on his head over a bit of banter then that's ten steps to far. Just because you don't like a guy, you shouldn't be going out there with an intention to seriously hurt them.

I've heard stories of Val though, not sure what show it was, but apparantly he botched a move up on Danny Hope, dropped the guy on his head, genuinly injured him, and all he had to say for himself was "That's wrestling init bruv, people get hurt." Not sure if an apology was ever issued to Danny, but there should have been.

People say that they are going to really hurt someone in promo's all the time, he said nothing worse than what is said on WWE or TNA every week only maybe because it's low budget and raw that has made people question him !

People say that they are going to really hurt someone in promo's all the time, he said nothing worse than what is said on WWE or TNA every week only maybe because it's low budget and raw that has made people question him !

Oh of course, I'm not expecting him to say "Greg Burridge, I want to give you a hug" or anything. That's why I told the Danny Hope story, as I'm saying Val could genuinly be pissed and have an intention of hurting Greg, probably not by literally dropping him on his head like some Brock Lesnar and Bob Holly stunt. I second the vote on a first blood match! ;)

(edit: Only just watched the actual promo with Val Kabious, is that his gimmick dropping people on their heads? If so, apologies on my last post, wasn't aware of this.)

The promo was... Interesting? Very repetitive like, I probably would of done another take. The joys of not performing a promo live! You can scrap it and re-do it as many times as you like. If I was Val, I'd of gone for a straight, raw cut, shoot video. Lose the promo look, get rid of those MVK graphics, grab a coffee and some biscuits yourself and then tell it how it is. Would of had me eating out the palm of your hand with a response like that.

I don't know, I'm having doubts now. I sense a classic Kevin Nash, Hulk Hogan 'finger poke of doom' set for Feb 27th. Probably on the phone to each other right now laughing; "They're actually buying it." :laugh:

WAW Wrestling returns to the leisure centre Station Rd Dereham NR19 1DF Sunday 27th February 6-30pm Belltime.

stars confirmed so far are,

Gorgan

Zak Zodiac

Scott Fusion

Britani KnightDestiny

Aron Frost

Aaron Sharpe

???????????????????????????????????????????

how can Britani Knight be wrestling on this show when she has been booked for months on NBW's Show on the same day????

• Paid Members
BRITANI will be at this show guaranteed it was my mistake and i apologise to NBW for the error and any inconvenience caused, i have deleted Britani from my thread.

No probs Ricky , Big sigh of relief haha

Still 1 more match to announce for final card

Thankyou to everyone for support so far , we have now hit well over triple figures in advance ticket sales so going great so far.

Archived