SOUTHSIDE present - 5TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW - 24th OCT - STEVENAGE

Southside crew

• Paid Members
Cheaky ;)

I'd have to say (some peopls faces will turn up at this but ) .... Joseph Connors one of my favourite stars at the moment!

I have to agree he is awesome , thought he was brilliant at SCW taking out Malen then his match with Mason was top draw. His debut against Manson at Menace II Society was one of my favourite ever Southside matches however he is not on the next card but will 100% be back !

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would be very excited to see manson in southside as he is very entertaining but doesn't typically come to the south or midlands very often

I agree , don't think that I have ever seen him south of Nottingham

Hey, he worked RQW you know.

..and erm, Australia. You can't get much more South than that.

• Paid Members

I would be very excited to see manson in southside as he is very entertaining but doesn't typically come to the south or midlands very often

Ah forgot about RQW , has he really worked in Australia ?

Indeed he has. From memory, I think he worked for Major Impact Wrestling in Australia and their sister company Impact Pro Wrestling in New Zealand.

• Paid Members

Indeed he has. From memory, I think he worked for Major Impact Wrestling in Australia and their sister company Impact Pro Wrestling in New Zealand.

Thanks for the info buddy , really didn't know Manson was that well travelled although now i'm thinking about it he is a complete one of a kind so why not !!!!!!

Thanks for the info buddy , really didn't know Manson was that well travelled although now i'm thinking about it he is a complete one of a kind so why not !!!!!!

Oh, he's well travelled alright. He's also made appearances in France and America. A mine of useless information me.

• Paid Members

Also add at least 4FW, IPW:UK, Pro EV, AllStar, Haven Championship Wrestling, WAW, PCW, Celtic Wrestling, SWCW (South Wales) and UCW to the list of promotions South of the middle he has worked for in the UK alone...

He was working Pro EV as recently as last Saturday (18/06/11) [results in UK Events ;-)]

• Paid Members
Also add at least 4FW, IPW:UK, Pro EV, AllStar, Haven Championship Wrestling, WAW, PCW, Celtic Wrestling, SWCW (South Wales) and UCW to the list of promotions South of the middle he has worked for in the UK alone...

He was working Pro EV as recently as last Saturday (18/06/11) [results in UK Events ;-)]

I wasn't sure where Pro Ev was based , also didn't know he had been at IPW WAW or 4FW - were these a while back ?

• Paid Members

I wasn't sure where Pro Ev was based , also didn't know he had been at IPW WAW or 4FW - were these a while back ?

Pro EV are based out of Gloucester and into the surrounding South West area. Manson has worked WAW as recently as earlier this year. 4FW and IPW:UK less recently.

Cheaky ;)

I'd have to say (some peopls faces will turn up at this but ) .... Joseph Connors one of my favourite stars at the moment!

I have to agree he is awesome , thought he was brilliant at SCW taking out Malen then his match with Mason was top draw. His debut against Manson at Menace II Society was one of my favourite ever Southside matches however he is not on the next card but will 100% be back !

Joesph Connors is indeed awesome, saw him in a great streetfight against Cameron Kraze last year, really good upper midcarder. Dunno who else I'd like to see him wrestle though. Ligero maybe?

• Paid Members
Cheaky ;)

Joesph Connors is indeed awesome, saw him in a great streetfight against Cameron Kraze last year, really good upper midcarder. Dunno who else I'd like to see him wrestle though. Ligero maybe?

Yeah I saw that as well at NBW at Dinnington - he really is a good all rounder !

• Paid Members

Pro EV are based out of Gloucester and into the surrounding South West area. Manson has worked WAW as recently as earlier this year. 4FW and IPW:UK less recently.

Thanks for the info buddy.

Looks like Manson is a popular choice but the big question is does Fish and chips want to see him ?

• Paid Members

SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT

present

RETRIBUTION 2

THE COMMEMORATION HALL

39 HIGH STREET , HUNTINGDON , CAMBS

DOORS 6.15 - SHOW START 7.00

HUGE HUGE HUGE REMATCH SIGNED FROM A PAST EVENT

BURRIDGE v VAL KABIOUS II

It was the match all Southside fans wanted to see , and a match we were desperate to deliver after MVK's cheating ways at Battle of the ego's . This time it will be for the Southside title and we will also introduce a special enforcer in case this one gets out of hand again.

ALSO CONFIRMED

EL LIGERO

We are very pleased to announce that the Mexican Lucha Libre will be in action - the UKFF no4 will be looking for another victory after his win over Martin Kirby and Rockstar Spud at Notorious. The much traveled star has featured for many of the top promotions all over Europe and has also recently added the NEWS championship to his long list of achievements !

MAD MAN MANSON

The craziest man in British wrestling is to make his second appearance for Southside after his impressive victory over Joseph Conners at MENACE II SOCIETY. The crazy man loved his match with Conners so much he has asked if he can use the match as his promo when looking for bookings across europe so we are going to treat everyone by putting the match on Youtube. We already know Mansons opponent and are sure it is going to be another entertaining bout !

TICKETS

front row 12 pounds

second row 9 pounds

general seating 8 pounds

family of 4 (max 2 adults) 25 pounds

We are excited to announce that MAD MAN MANSON is signed for RETRIBUTION II , we once again have an amazing opponent lined up for him which we are sure the match will entertain all you guys !

It almost seems like fate that we announce this tonight as out Manson banner turned up today , has anybody seen all the great banners that we have had on display at the last 2 shows , have not seen it done anywhere else in the uk.

Hope Mr Chips liked the announcement :thumbsup:

Archived