SOUTHSIDE present - 5TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW - 24th OCT - STEVENAGE

Southside crew

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Put me down for willing to pay to see Spud vs Manson

That's 2 people wanting to see Manson v Spud , 3 if you include myself however I had already booked Manson's match. Have tbh I am considering changing my mind now ;)

All of the guys listed would be awesome !

Redman

Mastiff

Zach Sabre Jr

Mark Haskins

Lionheart

Jonny Moss

Haskins Vs Zac Sabre Jr

Jonny Moss Vs Joel Redman

Joel Redman Vs Dave Mastiff

Any would be awesome

I don't know if its ever happened before by Zach Sabre Jr vs Lionheart would be awesome

Only once but within the past month.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzlH3PZjxaA

And what a match that was !!

And what about if they were to face current roster members ?

Here is a few from me ......

Moss v MVK

Lionheart v Travis (seen it once before and it was fantastic)

Sabre Jr v Joey Hayes

Redman v Burridge

Haskins v Kirby

Mastiff v T-bone ( again already seen it )

the ultimate cruiser weight match

El Ligero v Haskins v Scurll v Kirby v Sabre Jr v Hayes

Certainly liking the idea of Haskins vs Kirby and Lionheart vs Travis

Well Haskins would be a lot easier to get to Cambridge than some so maybe we will see that one in the future :thumbsup:

Just a question for fans really - is there anything that we could announce that is BIGGER than talent itself as we are sitting on such a huge announcement at the moment ?

You can all get in for FREE !! lol ;)

Double bluff - for you and you only - a free ticket for being cheeky enough to say it ;)

Thanks i aim to please :thumbsup:

My friends and I cant wait for the show after attending the last 2 shows at St Neots. Both shows were awesome and if they are anything to go by so will this one be. So looking forward to Burridge/Val 2 and also seeing Robbie X and El Ligero again. This is def a well run and produced promotion and is vastly becoming 1 of the up and coming promotions for the future. If there were more promotions like this the UK scene would def be stronger and in safe hands, so congratulations to all involved and may Southside long continue

• Paid Members
My friends and I cant wait for the show after attending the last 2 shows at St Neots. Both shows were awesome and if they are anything to go by so will this one be. So looking forward to Burridge/Val 2 and also seeing Robbie X and El Ligero again. This is def a well run and produced promotion and is vastly becoming 1 of the up and coming promotions for the future. If there were more promotions like this the UK scene would def be stronger and in safe hands, so congratulations to all involved and may Southside long continue

Thank you for the support mate , really appreciate it. I actually believe this could better the last 2 St Neots shows with the line up we have and the next show at St Neots on Nov 6th will be massive with some very special stuff planned !

Thank you for the support mate , really appreciate it. I actually believe this could better the last 2 St Neots shows with the line up we have and the next show at St Neots on Nov 6th will be massive with some very special stuff planned !

No worries not sure how you will top the last shows but can't wait, tbh if Val/Burridge 2 is half as good as their first match than thats worth the entry price alone and then some. Keep up the good work you're doing a fantastic job and I can safely say on behalf of many fans it is very much appreciated may Southside long continue to promote awesome events

• Paid Members

No worries not sure how you will top the last shows but can't wait, tbh if Val/Burridge 2 is half as good as their first match than thats worth the entry price alone and then some. Keep up the good work you're doing a fantastic job and I can safely say on behalf of many fans it is very much appreciated may Southside long continue to promote awesome events

We will indeed , we already have 5 shows booked for next year and are looking at doing at least 3 more. We are in it for the long haul and feel that we still have a lot of room for improvement.

We will indeed , we already have 5 shows booked for next year and are looking at doing at least 3 more. We are in it for the long haul and feel that we still have a lot of room for improvement.

Thats really good news look forward to attending as many shows as possible

• Paid Members
Check this link out below for an interesting debate

http://www.facebook.com/NBWSouthside

So hopefully by the end of next week we should be announcing a guest match from a top British company , who would you like to see , would any company make you want to come to Southside that little bit more ?????????

House of pain - Mat Pedin VS Lucas Black!

Have to be honest I have not seen either of them but hoping to get to at least one of there academy shows at the end of the month , all the guys Stixx trains that I have seen have been mint.

Any other promotions ?

Have to be honest I have not seen either of them but hoping to get to at least one of there academy shows at the end of the month , all the guys Stixx trains that I have seen have been mint.

Any other promotions ?

Link to Black Vs Pedin at Hop

Part 1 -

Part 2 -

Both Mat and Lucas wrestle at Phoenix Pro Westling in the Evolution League

Archived