No Disqualification Match for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship

Hollywood Hogan vs. Randy “Macho Man” Savage

Nitro – 20th April, 1998

Match for Control of the WCW World Tag Team Championship

Sting vs. The Giant

Great American Bash – 14th June, 1998

Hollywood Hogan & Eric Bischoff vs. Jay Leno & Diamond Dallas Page

Road Wild – 8th August, 1998

War Games Match to Determine the #1 Contender for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship

Team WCW vs. Team Hollywood vs. Team Wolfpack

Fall Brawl – 13th September, 1998

No Disqualification Match for WCW World Heavyweight Championship

Goldberg vs. Kevin Nash

Starrcade – 27th December, 1998

WCW World Heavyweight Championship Match

Goldberg vs. Bret “Hit Man” Hart

Nitro – 20th December, 1999

Hollywood Hogan, Kevin Nash & Scott Hall vs. The Rock & “Stone Cold” Steve Austin

RAW – 11th March, 2002

Looks class. What's that "Syxx vs The Bounty Hunter" match all about?

I'm glad to see Sting get a chapter. Thought it was crazy that they pretty much ignored the NWO vs Sting year long build in the Rise and Fall of WCW DVD.

Stills from the new CM Punk DVD which features ROH footage and Punk going back to the ROH school

Could it be possible that there is some kind of behind-the-scenes relationship going on between WWE and ROH like how WWF had with ECW in the late 90s, paying bills, exchanging talent? Not that it will be some kind of on screen invasion but maybe just an "in" regarding young talent and first looks.

EDIT:Clip from the DVD

Got a question, for all of you here with a choice between Blu Ray and DVD which do you choose, I have quite a big collection of WWE DVD's and in recent months got a Blu Ray Player which is great, but the only Blu ray I have from WWE is Ladder Match 2. Due to the amount of old matches on there, it really isn't worth getting it on Blu ray.

So the question is for those who are getting the CM Punk collection which is better to get? I'm thinking Blu ray because of the documentary, but unsure as there is a fiver difference in price.

Cheers

Got a question, for all of you here with a choice between Blu Ray and DVD which do you choose, I have quite a big collection of WWE DVD's and in recent months got a Blu Ray Player which is great, but the only Blu ray I have from WWE is Ladder Match 2. Due to the amount of old matches on there, it really isn't worth getting it on Blu ray.

So the question is for those who are getting the CM Punk collection which is better to get? I'm thinking Blu ray because of the documentary, but unsure as there is a fiver difference in price.

Cheers

I only got Bluray a couple of months ago, so my wrestling Blurays are very few (few Wrestlemanias, Greatest Superstars Of The 21st Century and the recent ECW Unreleased set), but I think the main factor in deciding whether the Bluray exclusives are worth getting. I got the ECW Bluray over the DVD cos it had the 1 hour Triple Threat match with Sabu, Funk and Douglas which is a famous ECW match that wasn not on the DVD version. With the CM Punk release, there's nothing really on the Bluray exclusives that grabs me, so I'll probably get the DVD version. I love the artwork on the DVD anyway, with Bluray, you just get a regular plastic case with no inside artwork, just listings.

Cheers

I only got Bluray a couple of months ago, so my wrestling Blurays are very few (few Wrestlemanias, Greatest Superstars Of The 21st Century and the recent ECW Unreleased set), but I think the main factor in deciding whether the Bluray exclusives are worth getting. I got the ECW Bluray over the DVD cos it had the 1 hour Triple Threat match with Sabu, Funk and Douglas which is a famous ECW match that wasn not on the DVD version. With the CM Punk release, there's nothing really on the Bluray exclusives that grabs me, so I'll probably get the DVD version. I love the artwork on the DVD anyway, with Bluray, you just get a regular plastic case with no inside artwork, just listings.

Yeah obviously some of the footage would be in better quality but that's what I didn't like about the Blu ray of ladder match 2, its in a normal Blu Ray box, whilst the DVD version has a fold out artwork. Some of the CM Punk blu ray extras look good, think i might have to toss a coin on this one.

I'm really looking forward. Heard there's some ROH and IWA:MS footage in there too. Also read that there is no mention of the New Nexus angle, which shows how successful that was.

Still think the match selection could have been better, but its not a complete disaster. Shame the Gulf Of Mexico match vs. Chavo from ECW isn't there, strangley enjoyable bit of wrestlecrap

Archived