Upcoming DVD releases

AshC

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

silvervision getting more back to normal which is great

Extreme rules, falls count anywhere and over the limit blu rays and dvds up for pre order plus another undertaker: streak dvd blu ray

4 dvd/ 3 blu ray seems to be a doc plus all the matches

WWEBD1359-front.jpg

The Beginning

Dark Days

Bad Ass

DeadMan Returns

Championship Level

Streak vs. Career

End of an Era

The Streak

Blu-ray Exclusive Content

WrestleMania XXIV

Undertaker & Edge History Package

WrestleMania 25

Undertaker & Shawn Michaels History Package

WrestleMania XXVI

Streak vs. Career History Package

WrestleMania XXVII

Undertaker & Triple H History Package

WrestleMania XXVIII

Undertaker & Triple H History Package

The Streak in Pictures

then just all the matches. no point listing them here really

Don't really see the point in releasing a Streak compilation right now, because it'll just get re-released when he finally retires. So unless WM28 really was his last match, I won't be buying this.

Especially when they could have been working on the WarGames set instaed.

• Paid Members

I won't be buying the Undertaker set, because I have all the best matches already, but holy fuck the last disc of that will be amazing. The Batista match and the HBK/HHH matches all in the one place. Disc 2 of the Rise And Fall Of WCW finally has a contender!

• Paid Members
They are proper scraping the barrel for home video ideas now. When their new DVD is basically what ten year olds have already been compiling on YouTube for years, you're fucked.

I've reached the stage where I have no interest in 'compilations' per-se and only take an interest if there's a serious documentary there somwehere. Rise and Falls of WCW and ECW were good, same with Monday Night Wars.

You can watch classic matches on Youtube through your Xbox/PS3 now so they need to buck up their ideas.

I saw the first two listings on that Top 50 DVD and thought "oh I see what they're doing here", and then the rest from there on out looks like it was just picked completely at random, unless I'm missing something. Surely it should be filled with matches where the story is "Wrestler A can't possibly do his finish on Wrestler B", "Wrestler A's finishing hold is banned" or perhaps matches/angles where a hold is debuted.

Archived