Upcoming DVD releases

AshC

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

One thing I don't get is why the hell they haven't included the WM 2000 Triangle Ladder Match in either of the Ladder Match sets. I don't understand why they won't include it in full. There is a few stupid omissions (all the TLCs after Edge/Undertaker, for example). Why is Miz/Lawler a bluray extra? The main reason I wanted this set is to complete my TLC collection, but Miz/Lawler is BluRay only, and I don't have a BluRay player. Is it available anywhere else?

This'll be a good set, but there's a good number of matches missing.

forrest, do you happen to have a ps3? if so then you do have a blu ray player

as for why the triangle ladder match hasn't been included on either set, i dunno. maybe because they had so many to choose from and wanted to put rarely seen stuff like bret v shawn or beth v katie lea instead of the obvious choices. besides the match has been released on other sets before, i.e. the wm 2000 dvd, the edge set, and i believe the first hardyz dvd

*EDIT* just noticed the next tagged classic that SV are releasing. its undertaker this is my yard and mick foley hard knocks and cheap pops, due out in december

But they just give you a month not a specific release date. Wasn't there people on here saying they got the Bret vs Shawn bluray well before release date, even before it was released in America? A lot longer than just 2 days before release.

That was a press pack, i.e. an advance copy sent to a reviewer.

Archived