Shoot interviews

IANdrewDiceClay

Just had an e-mail alert from Kayfabe Commentaries about the new Timeline of '94 in the WWF with Sean Waltman.Been wanting a timeline from '93 or '94 for ages, so i shall get on it myself, it is available now i think, on WWN for streaming.

• Paid Members

Has anyone seen the new RF Ric Flair interview which supposedly covers 2009-2013? Feinstein runs out of questions to cover his TNA run after about an hour, with the next 50 minutes filled with some of the most random stuff about Crockett Promotions. Not the best, was quite disappointed tbh.

Has anyone seen the new RF Ric Flair interview which supposedly covers 2009-2013? Feinstein runs out of questions to cover his TNA run after about an hour, with the next 50 minutes filled with some of the most random stuff about Crockett Promotions. Not the best, was quite disappointed tbh.

Yeah i was pretty unimpressed to be honest, ironically it is one of the better interviews i have seen from Flair in terms of how he spoke, and the place he was in, he seemed quite content, only problem for me was the content wasn't very substantial.He seemed to quite like 99% of people at TNA, and treated his departure with a bit of a dismissive attitude. I did enjoy his comments on Jay Lethal though, said "he did Flair better than me", made we go back and watch some of there stuff, classic.

Has anybody seen that Montreal Theory that highspots have up, i streamed it on RF Video Now at the weekend, is it a new thing or what, it kind of popped up on Highspots out of nowhere.It's long as shit, over 4 hours, but just gets so boring, the same faces (most of no relevance) repeating the same shite. I found Kevin Kelly quite interesting as he was there at the time, but Tony Mamaluke, nah.What is the consensus on here, work or shoot?? For me there is no way on earth it was a work but listening to fucking Steve Corino for 5 minutes would have you convinced half the locker room knew.

You pay these wrestlers a fee and they'll talk like the holocaust was a work. They are whores who follow the agenda they are paid to follow. 4 hours of people talking about Montreal sounds like hell.

Yup they're like the folk that will go on a daytime show and argue abortion should be compulsory for everyone that falls pregnant - "tell me what to say and I'll say it, you're paying in cash yeah?".