Scottish Football Discussion Thread 2010/11

The Cum Doctor

One thing that has come out of this is highlighted the differences between both half of the Old Firm. One has dignity, the other hasn't. I'll let you figure out which one's which.

Is the club that have dignity the same one who keep moaning about the fixture list every season because they're in Europe?

Celtic may be in the wrong with some of what's happened in this latest carry-on, but to mention the word "Rangers" and "dignity" in the same sentence is laughable.

They've certainly had more than their fair share of undignified moments over the past few years.

rangerstroubleGETTY_468x292.jpg

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One thing that has come out of this is highlighted the differences between both half of the Old Firm. One has dignity, the other hasn't. I'll let you figure out which one's which.

Fuck me, you'se are actually serious about all that 'dignity' shit?!! :laugh:

Fuck me, you'se are actually serious about all that 'dignity' shit?!! :laugh:

It's tradition, Timmy. Get in line and move along. We are the people etc.

Funny handshakes all around. Oh, what a fucking horrible institution.

• Paid Members

The story of this picture is that these three fine, clean-cut Rangers supporters were walking along the street and this big, bad policeman randomly went all "Bruce Lee" on them and wanted a ruck. The dog too.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

That story might not be true.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

The story of this picture is that these three fine Rangers supporters were walking along the street and this big, bad policemen randomly went all "Bruce Lee" on them and wanted a ruck. The dog too.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

That story might not be true.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

The real story about that picture is that the cunt squaring up to the copper was a convicted murderer who spent time in prison, who has since died for whatever reason.

• Paid Members

Celtic vs Aberdeen

:cry:

I fear we are going to get absolutely tanked.

Told you so.

Once Hartley was sent off complete capitulation was always on the cards.

I've defended McGhee's appointment but no more. Time to empty your desk Mark and take that useless cunt Zander Diamond with you.

• Paid Members
Bring back big Jimmy!! We should NEVER have let him go :(

Fuck off with your pro-Jimmy shite. Look at the mess he left in his wake.

Yeah get Jimmy back so he can offer Mackie and Derek Young even longer contracts.

• Paid Members
Bring back big Jimmy!! We should NEVER have let him go :(

Fuck off with your pro-Jimmy shite. Look at the mess he left in his wake.

Yeah get Jimmy back so he can offer Mackie and Derek Young even longer contracts.

Jimmy Calderwood's one of the best managers we've had in the past 20 years. I've never understood why the fans despise him so. You can't possibly blame Jimmy Calderwood for how the team are now!

Every season Jimmy achieved something. In his first half season we finished top of the bottom six. Every other year of his tenure (including the very end of it) we finished in the top six. We qualified for the last 32 of the UEFA cup for the first time since 1986 under his guidance, beat Copenhagen 4-0 and came pretty damn close to beating Bayern Munich (and it was the referee who cost us the victory.)

With the resources Calderwood had to work with he did a phenomenal job. The only real criticism I have of him is that he didn't really bring through any standout young players, when pretty much every other SPL club has managed to do this.

I just got an email from a mate there, who said that Hugh Dallas is apparently in some major shit over an email he sent on the day the Pope visited Scotland.

My mate is a Celtic fan right enough, but he doesn't usually buy into bullshit too easily. He sent this article;

Controversial Scottish referee Chief Hugh Dallas sent a sectarian email

Archived