Scottish Football Discussion Thread 2010/11

The Cum Doctor

Good day in the league today. Decent performance from Celtic up in Perth with a particularly special performance from Emilio Izaguirre, who was excellent and man of the match by a fair distance. Always good to see things go pear shaped at Mordor as well, and it goes to show that no league was ever won in October.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morton 0-1 Raith

No fight. No hunger. Shitting away from 50/50 balls and generally not good enough in any way. It's been like this too many times this season and it's getting very worrying. I can't even remember worrying this much when we were getting humped every week under Irons.

Meanwhile, Stranraer fight back to win 2-1 against Elgin City. You know it is a strange day when Armand One is not the tallest man on the pitch, so step forward Paul Miller. However, it was a tale of two penalties with One fouling Jamie Duff for a penalty (read: soft penalty). One equalised before half time before Duff fouled One to balance it up. Still, three points and top of the pile.

Apparently Craven wrote a four-page resignation letter to Stewart Regan claiming that he was "harrassed, bulied and victimised" by Hugh Dallas and Jim McBurnie.

Dallas told Craven and Dougie McDonald to stick to the lie told in the original match report.

"People are prepared to quit but it is NOT down to abuse, it is down to DALLAS"

Going by the snippets which are gradually coming out, there is surely no way Hugh Dallas can survive this?

God bless Steven Craven who has done a brave thing in outing this absolute scandal. Scottish football is rotten to the core and it's time that this was accepted as fact rather than sweeping it under the carpet.

Fuck the SFA, you rotten, cheating, corrupt and dishonest mob of poisonous arseholes.

Interesting to see that Craven also says that he has been marked down for booking Kirk Broadfoot in a game and marked down in another for not sending off Stephen McManus.

We were called paranoid as well. :rolleyes:

• Paid Members
...But I go to most of my teams games, unlike Martyn. :devil:

30sy9hv.gif

Unfortunately I don't see us building on our two wins this week. I see us going down to a 1-0 loss today in Paisley. No doubt another injury aswell!

Would be delighted if we could get a win and for Vernon to bag a goal or two. However, if we are to get into Europe two wins in the weeks leading up to our trip to Ibrox are essential in my opinion.

I was right... well we lost via a one goal defecit.

Sigh.

Archived