Scottish Football Discussion Thread 2010/11

The Cum Doctor

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Celtic fans leaving on the 84th minute. I think they've had enough now. But I haven't!

ICT 3-1 Cetic. When I see Celtic Losing, I Go Out Of My Head, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH!

3-1 also the scoreline of penalties claims not given to given.

Although, we were totally shite and didn't deserve to draw or win anyway.

If you'd scored a penalty that shouldn't have been at Ibrox you wouldn't be whinging. It's your own fault - you've bottled it.

• Paid Members
Celtic fans leaving on the 84th minute. I think they've had enough now. But I haven't!

ICT 3-1 Cetic. When I see Celtic Losing, I Go Out Of My Head, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH!

You lot have had more than your share of soft penalties this season.

You just can't get enough soft penalties!! :laugh:

FIXED. :sneaky:

Brilliant news. Anything that puts the league back in our hands is fantastic, and to see Celtic fuck it up quite so catastrophically was brilliant. What is Lennon actually doing in that gif anyway, dancing in anger?

Also let's have a moment for the most famous of Celtic fans, bazTNM Fan. That's over then? Good good.

If you'd scored a penalty that shouldn't have been at Ibrox you wouldn't be whinging. It's your own fault - you've bottled it.

Spot on. 2 out of the last 3 years now.

• Paid Members
What is Lennon actually doing in that gif anyway, dancing in anger?

It was when they had a penalty (rightly) waved away deep into injury time.

The Girly skip & turn is just gold.

There is ofcourse no chance Dundee United would lay down to Rangers to help ensure them getting in to Europe is there? :sneaky::rolleyes:

Well on the one hand if United beat Motherwell and Rangers beat Hearts on the weekend, then victory against Rangers would mean all we'd have to do is beat Hearts to get Europe (assuming Hearts also lose to Celtic).

The paranoid idea that any team lies down for another one is ridiculous. If you were to ask if I would be bothered by a Rangers win next week if it meant us getting into Europe, then I wouldn't be.

I thought Maloney being brought down was a sure fire penalty claim after seeing a replay, but I think the only person in the ground who realised it at the time was the keeper. Everyone else was just like "oh well" and even the Celtic fans who were claiming for EVERYTHING were quite muted for it. What were the other claims? I remember the elbow one, and I never thought that'd be given.

Inverness should have scored another couple anyways. The penalties not being given seem like some sort of warped justice to me for Celtic being fucking crap, and Inverness being pretty good and getting the win they deserved from the game. And of course, the second and third ICT goals were superb finishes.

Archived