Scottish Football Discussion Thread 2010/11

The Cum Doctor

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The bottom line is, the football authorities will have to come down hard on Brown. Not doing so will reek of double standards as they hammered Neil Lennon for doing the exact same thing (in fact, Lennon didn't actually lift his hands, and in this instance Brown did).

• Paid Members

Haha! Brown never, it was Archie Knox who got hold of Boyle.

Anyway, if Brown gets punished then surely Boyle has to be punished as well?

Or does he get let off because he's a cowardous little rat?

Someone described it perfectly. It reminds me when you were a kid, and you'd chap on someones door and run away.

Boyle, what a little cock piece. The sooner he's gone from your club the better. How on earth have you survived with someone like that in charge of your club?

Anyway, if Brown gets punished then surely Boyle has to be punished as well?

Or does he get let off because he's a cowardous little rat?

Of course not. Boyle should get a touchline ban as well :smug:

Boyle, what a little cock piece. The sooner he's gone from your club the better. How on earth have you survived with someone like that in charge of your club?

Believe it or not, most 'Well fans (me included) think John Boyle is an excellent chairman. We'll be sad to see him go.

Some more info on the whole Craig Brown fiasco at Fir Park;

Craig Brown flew into a rage with Motherwell chairman John Boyle after the Fir Park chief branded him a "hypocrite".

Record Sport can reveal the touchline bust-up after the Well v Aberdeen game erupted because Brown and his assistant are suing their former club in a row over almost

• Paid Members
Some more info on the whole Craig Brown fiasco at Fir Park;

Record Sport can reveal

The Daily Record - that wonderfully reliable news organisation! Fucking hell David I thought you were better than that.

Were Brown & Knox in charge for the Quarter final? The bonuses they are apparently claiming are for reaching the semi-final.

• Paid Members
Bain said: "We are utterly dismayed to be informed by UEFA that they are to take disciplinary action. We will defend the club's position vigorously.

"UEFA have made clear in any previous disciplinary hearings that sanctions have been mitigated by the extensive work the club does to tackle sectarianism.

:laugh:

:laugh:

Instead of wasting money defending the clubs position they might be better served actually tackling the problem properly.

I wondered if anything would have been done after the home PSV game. That wasn't a small minority belting out "My Fathers Advice".

Archived