Scottish Football Discussion Thread 2010/11

The Cum Doctor

Soapy in 'dredges up anti-Rangers video' SHOCKER.

To be honest, Soap, you're getting as boring as Ally with your "look how bad the other side are" bullshit lately. You can 'expose' Rangers' fans for as long as you like, but everyone knows that each side has a massive set of twats supporting them, and to imply that Celtic haven't got just as many cunts within their fanbase is beyond a joke.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

What a great start to the day. Sun is shining and i come in to work to read this..... :laugh:

Sun Clicky....

HEARTS are poised to land Aberdeen's Zander Diamond on a pre-contract deal.

Sunsport can reveal Jambos boss Jim Jefferies has targeted the out-of-contract Dons defender.

It is understood Jefferies has warned Pittodrie boss Craig Brown he'll open talks with Diamond.

He wants the centre half, who'll be 26 next month, to partner Andy Webster at Tynecastle next season.

And it is believed negotiations over salary and length of deal will be stepped up in the next few days.

Jambos are resigned to losing on-form stopper Marius Zaliukas in the summer.

Ismael Bouzid is also out of contract and his high wages mean he's unlikely to be offered an extension.

Now Jefferies has turned to Diamond, who's been with the Dons since schooldays but is nearing the end of his deal.

Brown is very keen to keep Diamond at Aberdeen but knows he can't compete with Jambos on wages.

Diamond, who has also been watched by English clubs, has yet to make a decision on his future. But the lure of European football and working with Jefferies could tempt him.

Brown also has Chris Maguire, Sone Aluko, Derek Young and Jamie Langfield out of contract this summer.

• Paid Members
You can't blame the guy if he wants to move to a bigger & better club, Martyn :smug:

Well if Brown was so keen to keep him he would have made him an offer by now. Zander has been a complete liability for ages now.

Since Russell Anderson left Zander has got worse every season. A 26 year old man shouldn't need to be carried through matches. Even McGhee spotted this and that's why he wasn't made captain.

• Paid Members
You can't blame the guy if he wants to move to a bigger & better club, Martyn :smug:

Well if Brown was so keen to keep him he would have made him an offer by now. Zander has been a complete liability for ages now.

Since Russell Anderson left Zander has got worse every season. A 26 year old man shouldn't need to be carried through matches. Even McGhee spotted this and that's why he wasn't made captain.

A man that would rather watch Question Of Sport and look online for cardigans instead of watching videos of the greatest defender in our club's history... no wonder he hasn't progressed!

But as I said to you earlier, it feels like more of a kick in the teeth more if he goes to Hearts more than it would if he went to his beloved Celtic as it seems to be a bit of a sideward step... Guess I will feel what Motherwell fans have felt the past few season. Hahaha! :sneaky:

Another fine win for Stranraer last night with Craig Malcolm and Armand One scoring. That puts BOTH strikers on 20 goals for the season, 40 goals between your front two is impressive. One's second goal in particular was a little bit special. He might not be the most mobile but he can produce something out of nothing.

Well, at least with that aftermath Soap will be posting a "Rangers are dirty cunts and we are saintly white knights" post instead of a "Rangers are awful at football and we are Brazil reincarnate" victory gloat.

Seven injuries is a lot to overcome but there was no excuse for tonight. Unlike last time I wasn't flat out embarrassed by the performance of anyone bar Fleck - sure we had no attempts on goal but frankly with the players we'd been left with that was to be expected and frankly I figured we would have to hit and hope; in fact, I was all in favour of sticking a young team out there, not only to disrespect Celtic but to give the youngsters a shot, and if it had been at Ibrox I wonder if he would've.

No, I was embarrassed by the general attitude. No matter how much he wanted to convince everyone he could, it's clear that Smith cannot control Diouf and in the Old Firm games it's basically stunting the ability everyone knows he has - he was miles out of position all the time tonight. If we sign him in the summer, I'll be fucking livid that we've wasted what little money we have on him. Whittaker has been a joke recently and even though his first yellow was dubious at best, when you know you're on a card you don't go into challenges like he did. Same for Bougherra who could've been sent off for a dozen yellow card offences. The only players I was impressed with was Bartley, who showed what we've been missing at the back, and to an extent the youngsters Hutton and Wylde who were thrown into the game with no proper chance for preparation (as such) and didn't disgrace themselves.

Additionally, whilst I'm not saying he would've made a great deal of difference, Healy must be pissed off at not even getting on with five minutes to go.

Oh, and Lennon showed his true colours tonight. What a cunt.

EDIT:

Zander Diamond has been the worst central defender in the SPL for years. I'd be over the moon if I was an Aberdeen fan.

I worry that we'll sign him. Perhaps Aberdeen would accept that as payment for Foster - taking Diamond off their books?

• Paid Members
Zander Diamond has been the worst central defender in the SPL for years. I'd be over the moon if I was an Aberdeen fan.

I worry that we'll sign him. Perhaps Aberdeen would accept that as payment for Foster - taking Diamond off their books?

Haha. Is that a troll? No chance Rangers would sign Zander. I don't think the Rangers fans would tolerate his love for Celtic like we have.

Hopefully Foster gets his arse up the road in the Summer. He should never have been allowed to go in the first place.

Incidentally - that's another clean sheet for us while Zander is out of the team. Long may it continue!

Nah, I'm not a troller - I just know we're the type of club to sign up someone like Diamond, regardless of his love for Celtic. I do hope we keep Foster, but I'm fully expecting it won't happen, especially since you changed managers. That being said, I thought you didn't like ol' Ricky?

God bless Neil Lennon

It takes a lot to make Stupid Ally want to fight (physical effort tires him out) so I'm assuming you're blessing him for finally being honest about the type of cunt he really is. I assume he'll be complaining about the ref in the morning.

Archived