CHIKARA: The Offical Thread

Boon Town Rat

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

For me Quack is the best booker in the business at the moment. The Chikara vs BDK program in 2010 was almost flawless

A couple more matches signed for Chikarasaurus Rex weekend:

Saturday - Johnny Saint vs Johnny Kidd

Sunday - Saint and Quackenbush vs Kidd and Cabana

This is Fantastic news. I've really enjoyed Johnny Saint in CHIKARA. The six man tag against Team Upper Cut (IIRC it was at King of Trios 2009) was a blast. I expect this tag match to be great fun.

• Paid Members

I wish Finlay was working someone better than Callihan. Fit could pit Sami over in the centre of the ring and it would mean precisely dick.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

It's not that I have a problem with Finlay jobbing to him; but I don't think much of Callihan, and if Finlay is going to put someone over, I'd rather it be a guy who has potential. Callihan's angry troll gimmick doesn't do much for me I'm afraid.

Tag World Grand Prix 2005, Night 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

At this afternoon's show it was announced that Nov 13th will see the debut of Chikara on iPPV!

Here the results from this weekends Chikarasaurus Rex : Kof Sequel Night and Two, nicked from 411/ Chikara board.

Night 1 :

Fire Ant wins it at 11:40 with a short arm scissors targeting the injured arm of Jigsaw

* Gregory Iron defeated Jakob Hammermeier via pin

* Back Fist to the Future by Eddie Kingston at 7:21 defeats Adam Cole

* Scott Parker gets the pin on Chuck Taylor at 16:41 giving Team 3.Ole' the victory

* Johnny Kidd pins Johnny Saint at 1:41 of round four in a World of Sport contest

* Portia Perez , Shimoda & Fujimoto defeated Sara del Rey, Daizee Haze & Makoto, Shimoda with a superplex on Daizee Haze gets the win for her team at 20:18

* With a splash off the top rope at 17:56 Tursas derails Green Ant and the Flex Express

* 19:59 is the time of the fall, the CHIKARA Special by Quackenbush makes Claudio tap

Night 2

1. Opening contest sees the stars of @IceRibbonEurope as Mokoto takes on Fujimoto

Fujimoto retains her @IceRibbonEurope title at 10:17 with aa step up Enzugiri

2. The Leader of the Band, Archibald Peck w/Veronica takes on the Old Timey King of Swing, Dasher Hatfield

Archibald Peck keeps the band marching at 7:55 with a win over Dasher with an assist from Veronica

3. Next up, Joshi legend & CMLL superstar Mima Shimoda takes on the BDKs Daizee Haze

Reversal of a german suplex into a pin at 8:21 gives Daizee Haze a big win over Mima Shimoda

4. Six man tag sees UltraMantis Black, Hallowicked & Frightmare take on Shane Matthews, SCOTT Parker & El Generico

Praying Mantis Bomb on El Generico by Mantis at 13:06 gives the Spectral Envoy the win but...

Tim Donst attacked Frightmare with a chair on the floor, diverting the attention of Hallowicked & 3.0

Intermission time BRB

5. Back from intermission with tag action but FIST, Johnny Gargano & Chuck Taylor's opponents aren't here...

Director of Fun, Wink Vavasuer is out with the hat to choose FIST's opponents at random!

The first team, Karl Anderson & Giant Bernard are......not here!

Looks like the second team drawn is here and it will be Chuck Taylor & Johnny Gargano taking on....

ATLANTIS AND REY BUCANERO!!!!!!

Gargano fakes a low blow, Sabato buys it and disqualifies Bucanero & Atlantis at 11:20 giving FIST 3 points

We return to South Philly on November 13th for our first ever IPPV! Go to www.chikarapro.com more info in the near future!

6. Twelve Large Summit actions sees Jigsaw take on the War King, Eddie Kingston right now!

Time of the fall, 19:43. Your winner after a bridging side suplex is Eddie Kingston

Earlier in the contest Vin Gerard tried to attack Kingston only to be superkicked by Jigsaw

The DVDs of this weekends show will be available for sale TOMORROW thanks to Smart Mark Video

7. Now tag action sees Colt Cabana & Johnny Kidd take on Mike Quackenbush & Johnny Saint in a dream match

One for the ages, Johnny Saint pins Johnny Kidd at 26:32 to give the victory to himself & Mike Quackenbush

Chikara to present Joshimania in December featuring the return of Manami Toyota and Aja Kong!

8. Main event sees 12 Large Summit action as the BDK EXPLODES! Claudio Castagnoli takes on Sara del Ray

Crucifix pin at 13:15 gives Sara del Rey the victory over Claudio and Philly is going wild!

Claudio attacks Sara after the match! Daizee stands up to Claudio but gets chokeslammed for her efforts

• Paid Members

I think it's pretty much a given that Claudio and Hero are on their way, simply on the basis that no-one's denying it

• 2 weeks later...

Archived