Worst Pro-wrestler of 2009

tiger_rick

Worst Pro-wrestler of 2009?  

140 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Awards Moderator

I assume people nominated Mark Henry out of habit? He's been the best he's ever been the past couple of years.

I voted Shane McMahon, not because he's the least capable, but because he killed what could, would and should have been a huge deal in Randy Orton, which technically makes him 'worse' than someone who's just not any good like Ortiz or Deaner.

• Paid Members
I assume people nominated Mark Henry out of habit? He's been the best he's ever been the past couple of years.

Was gonna say. Voting for Henry now is just stupid - he's more over than he's ever been, he's more watchable than he's ever been, and he's more wig-splitting than he's ever been.

I would think so but I've just about given up arguing about it (until now) because he still somehow manages to get on this list every year even the last few where, as you mentioned, he'd been a decent big man (partic. 2006 and 2008). He's now also over as a pretty useful babyface on Raw and I expect whenever they want to build up their next Monster Heel they'll have them work a program with and beat Henry.