Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

in the lumperjack match with hhh vs show with cena as ref, when santino comes in and shouts abuse and gets ready to do something show just chokeslams him.

  • Paid Members
Posted

That episode of Impact with the Main Event Mafia in charge, specifically Scott Steiner not knowing anyone's names and JUST NOT CARING. I have no doubt they told him to do it and I have no doubt he'd have done it anyway.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

The return of the Shockmaster

Does Mr Kennedy getting released count?

Matt Striker's reactions to Sheamus winning the WWE Title

Sheamus beating Cena for the WWE Title

Edited by tom
  • Paid Members
Posted

One I forgot: Jericho getting R-Truth in a chinlock on Smackdown and yelling "ASK HIM REF! ASK HIM WHAT'S UP!"

  • Paid Members
Posted

Chris Masters' Crazy Train performance.

 

The Shockmaster re-enactment.

 

IRS pwning Miz and that baseball bloke as Santa.

  • Paid Members
Posted
Scott Steiner existing:

-threatening to beat up Bobby Lashley's 2 year old son

-Demanding that Mafia be spelt with 2 f's

-Doing a Superfly splash from the bleachers onto Brother Ray

 

"You think this is the first time I've had Kristal on my chest?"

 

Also, Vickie Guerrero's facial expressions in the Santino cake segment on Thanksgiving.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...