Kenny McBride Posted January 13, 2009 Posted January 13, 2009 Didn't the Bawbag thread get enough nominations? Or are you just racist? I'm a giant racist. I thought someone else had nominated it as well. Given the paucity of thread nominations, I thought it might have sneaked in. Now I'm a sad panda.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 13, 2009 Moderators Posted January 13, 2009 Didn't the Bawbag thread get enough nominations? Or are you just racist? I'm a giant racist. Some of my best friends are Scottish Just kidding, Scottish people are jerks. I think the lack of nominations is because of the under representation of Scots in the Paid Members forum. I think this is because they're all scraping their pennies together to buy their next hit of smack. I put the ace in race hate.
Kenny McBride Posted January 13, 2009 Posted January 13, 2009 Didn't the Bawbag thread get enough nominations? Or are you just racist? I'm a giant racist. Some of my best friends are Scottish Just kidding, Scottish people are jerks. I think the lack of nominations is because of the under representation of Scots in the Paid Members forum. I think this is because they're all scraping their pennies together to buy their next hit of smack. I put the ace in race hate. And I put the OTT in Scottish.
freaky Posted January 13, 2009 Posted January 13, 2009 The Shitarse Fifty deserves at least half of the votes. It's the best thing on the UKFF in years.
Paid Members Snake Plissken Posted January 13, 2009 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2009 The SHITARSE 50 was one of the highlights of last year for sure...
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted January 15, 2009 Paid Members Posted January 15, 2009 (edited) Cant tell how gutted I am that last months "Kendo 'Lover of Tranny's' Nagasaki no shows LDN and creates half-a-dozen new accounts to put himself over" thread isn't nominated. I thought it was the funniest thing since the Shitarse thread and the whole Roger thing. Hilarious. Kendo's a mad old bastard isn't he? Edited January 15, 2009 by Ian_hitmanhart
Paid Members SpursRiot2012 Posted January 15, 2009 Paid Members Posted January 15, 2009 Cant tell how gutted I am that last months "Kendo 'Lover of Tranny's' Nagasaki no shows LDN and creates half-a-dozen new accounts to put himself over" thread isn't nominated. I thought it was the funniest thing since the Shitarse thread and the whole Roger thing. Hilarious. Kendo's a mad old bastard isn't he? Where is this?
Joe_the_Lion Posted January 15, 2009 Posted January 15, 2009 Cant tell how gutted I am that last months "Kendo 'Lover of Tranny's' Nagasaki no shows LDN and creates half-a-dozen new accounts to put himself over" thread isn't nominated. I thought it was the funniest thing since the Shitarse thread and the whole Roger thing. Hilarious. Kendo's a mad old bastard isn't he? Where is this? KENDO
Recommended Posts