UKFF Most Memorable Thread 2008

tiger_rick

Didn't the Bawbag thread get enough nominations? Or are you just racist?

I'm a giant racist.

I thought someone else had nominated it as well. Given the paucity of thread nominations, I thought it might have sneaked in. Now I'm a sad panda. :(

• Moderators

I'm a giant racist.

Some of my best friends are Scottish :angry:

Just kidding, Scottish people are jerks. I think the lack of nominations is because of the under representation of Scots in the Paid Members forum. I think this is because they're all scraping their pennies together to buy their next hit of smack.

:cool: I put the ace in race hate.

I'm a giant racist.

Some of my best friends are Scottish :angry:

Just kidding, Scottish people are jerks. I think the lack of nominations is because of the under representation of Scots in the Paid Members forum. I think this is because they're all scraping their pennies together to buy their next hit of smack.

:cool: I put the ace in race hate.

And I put the OTT in Scottish.

• Paid Members

Cant tell how gutted I am that last months "Kendo 'Lover of Tranny's' Nagasaki no shows LDN and creates half-a-dozen new accounts to put himself over" thread isn't nominated. I thought it was the funniest thing since the Shitarse thread and the whole Roger thing. Hilarious. Kendo's a mad old bastard isn't he?

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

• Paid Members
Cant tell how gutted I am that last months "Kendo 'Lover of Tranny's' Nagasaki no shows LDN and creates half-a-dozen new accounts to put himself over" thread isn't nominated. I thought it was the funniest thing since the Shitarse thread and the whole Roger thing. Hilarious. Kendo's a mad old bastard isn't he?

Where is this?

Where is this?

KENDO